After using Windows Live Writer 11 and 12, all of a sudden it says my blog doesn't support picture publishing, only on FTP which is so crazy after I used to publish pictures to my wordpress.org blogs all the time, from beginning to now. When i try to configure the FTP settings in Windows Live Writer it won't work and gives error messages. I can still upload files as I have been doing with Filezilla so I checked my host's control panel and I have only used over 250 MB out of 5 GB of storage space so I know it can't be the size. My host is hostmafia.in and can someone show me via an image like the one I have displayed in this image [IMG]file:///C:/Users/C.%20Abrahams/Desktop/FTP%20setup%20featuring%20Win%20Live%20Writer.jpg[/IMG]
and with a hostmafia.in account. Just set it up, a free account and try it with windows live writer in FTP publishing mode and tell me what to put in when it comes to the settings and I'll have some idea as to how to do mine. All I want are serious instructions, something that will hel,p me. I tried it once and almost got through but it failed again. I need to upload my pics so please someone respond asap. I need it to work. I used Windows Live Writer 2011 and it happened again in 2012. Please help