Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Day After Tomorrow

its true, we can't do much and things are not gonna get better only worse.
    "And if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost." - Moroni 10:4

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    ... the truth is i don't think the polar ice caps are going to melt significantly in my lifetime ....
    You really think so youth? Last I heard that the sea levels are rising because of the melting ice caps and world temp has increased by almost 1C. To you one 1C means nothing but to a very precise ecosystem that depends on balance, its a big deal. Polar ice caps are melting at an alarming rate. I think Antartica is retreating by as much as 1 mile per year. This is not goood youth...expect more severe storms and weather patterns as time progresses. Last year we had 3 CAT5 Hurricanes and almost all the storms for that season became Hurricanes. That is not normal youth. We might start getting hurricane out of season....especially due to the tusnami because of ocean migration. Things are not looking up yute and we're not slowing down the processes anytime soon....doubt we can still......aw bwoy...worried...very worried

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate