Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [GameFly] BioShock for PC - $0 (FREE!!!)

^We could also just steal the game from a store but that doesn't make it right.
    Only problem I have about this is requiring you to input cc info, which shouldn't be necessary for something free, unless they're also signing you up for a GF account which isn't free.
    And the offer is still up. Hasn't expired on my end.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    why go through so much stress to get something that is free when u can pirate it?
    What stress? spending 2-5 minutes to get something legal and free?

Say it is stress, y go thru it? Take for example Origin was giving away free games, i could have easily pirated the games but i went thru the trouble to get them free... now i get all the game updates automatically, i can play online, no need to worry about cracks or viruses, less game crashes due to crack, i dnt have to worry about my ISP watching my torrent traffic etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    Only problem I have about this is requiring you to input cc info, which shouldn't be necessary for something free, unless they're also signing you up for a GF account which isn't free.
    Use an empty gift card or use a virtual cc...

Its a bad sign when something is free and you find it easier to steal it...

But to each his own...
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Nov 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    you all crazy.

You will even risk your CC info.... to avoid something that's nothing more than a taboo. Not even bothering with that steal from the store comment. This thread is like a gathering of stooges. Cept me .

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post

Its a bad sign when something is free and you find it easier to steal it...

But to each his own...
    That's the problem isn't it? How do you steal something that's free? Does not compute-r.

On the origin thing, it's really not about getting it from a pirate site whenever you want. My point is that it would be easier there than this vpn, cc, virtual cc, gift card crap. I've gotten a game from origin for free already and it wasn't any harder than pirating it. In this case, it just seems silly. This also won't offer the benefits of origin and its really not a game you expect updates etc from now. I'd just pirate it and play it through instead of going through this process.
    Last edited by semitop; Nov 9, 2012 at 07:41 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

you all crazy.

You will even risk your CC info.... to avoid something that's nothing more than a taboo. Not even bothering with that steal from the store comment. This thread is like a gathering of stooges. Cept me .

That's the problem isn't it? How do you steal something that's free? Does not compute-r.

On the origin thing, it's really not about getting it from a pirate site whenever you want. My point is that it would be easier there than this vpn, cc, virtual cc, gift card crap. I've gotten a game from origin for free already and it wasn't any harder than pirating it. In this case, it just seems silly. This also won't offer the benefits of origin and its really not a game you expect updates etc from now. I'd just pirate it and play it through instead of going through this process.

The product is normally on sale. It is being given away free for a period of time. Obtaining it from an unauthorized source is still stealing. It wasn't free to begin with.

Stop thread crapping and find something better to do. There are others who found it useful. If you don't care or find it too stressful don't comment pass over the thread and move right along...

Hence the reason i posted "MAY BE REGION RESTRICTED" which implies that some effort may be required to obtain the product if your are originally restricted from getting it.
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Nov 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM.

The product is normally on sale. It is being given away free for a period of time. Obtaining it from an unauthorized source is still stealing. It wasn't free to begin with.

Stop thread crapping and find something better to do. There are others who found it useful. If you don't care or find it too stressful don't comment pass over the thread and move right along...

Hence the reason i posted "MAY BE REGION RESTRICTED" which implies that some effort may be required to obtain the product if your are originally restricted from getting it.
    *proceeds to do what people do on forums*

Piracy isn't theft to begin with. It's illegal in some places. So is littering and jaywalking in some places. A lot of things can be said, I'm just saying. This thread... is weird.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

*proceeds to do what people do on forums*

Piracy isn't theft to begin with. It's illegal in some places. So is littering and jaywalking in some places. A lot of things can be said, I'm just saying. This thread... is weird.

So what is piracy then in context we are discussing?

I'm pretty sure your the only weird one in the thread...

Another troll on TJ it seems. As I said if you have nothing constructive to say DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD!

@ShadowWolfe Hellscream: you may find this useful

NCIX newsletter. $20 off Coupon for you and your referred friend for joining
    NCIX.us newsletter.

To make a referral as part of the program, the referral must join using the same email account as you were refer him/her by. All referrals have to be made using the "refer a Friend" form.
    Max referrals per month
    U.S. residents only

http://us.ncix.com/go/?refer-a-friend
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Nov 9, 2012 at 05:24 PM.

As I said if you have nothing constructive to say DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD!
    Ditto!

We have piracy threads for that kind of discussion semi. If you want to add something new to them, feel free.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Deal is dead..................