Thread: Passed my windows 8 exam

Default Passed my windows 8 exam

just passed windows 8 exam (70-687)....... easy like a b c, 1 2 3
    Dip,Bsc,CCNA,CCSP,MCP.. Up next MCSA WINDOWS 8, CCNA SECURITY,CCNP SWITCH,
    CCNA SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY
    Theres no Friend Like Google..........

Congrats.. seems like you on a quest for lots of certs!
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Congrats.. seems like you on a quest for lots of certs!

Yep.... Plus technology is always changing... sooner or later everyone will be using Windows 8. So I thought why not get a demo and load it up in virtual pc/ virtual box and just play with it.....

ALso when a exam is new... it is really easy... i can guarantee next year it will be wayyyyy harder,,, HINTHINT

Plus instead of doing old certs for ex... server 2008 instead of 2012 you will fall behind...... its better to do the newest exam........ technology is always changing........

WHen I am finished I want to have an entire alphabet behind my name
    Dip,Bsc,CCNA,CCSP,MCP.. Up next MCSA WINDOWS 8, CCNA SECURITY,CCNP SWITCH,
    CCNA SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY
    Theres no Friend Like Google..........

Quote Originally Posted by crazeeplayer View Post
    Yep.... Plus technology is always changing... sooner or later everyone will be using Windows 8. So I thought why not get a demo and load it up in virtual pc/ virtual box and just play with it.....

ALso when a exam is new... it is really easy... i can guarantee next year it will be wayyyyy harder,,, HINTHINT

Plus instead of doing old certs for ex... server 2008 instead of 2012 you will fall behind...... its better to do the newest exam........ technology is always changing........

Lol... already have my list of certs i will be doing...

Company is paying for them :-) so will rack up as much as I can... lol

Quote Originally Posted by crazeeplayer View Post

hmmm sure you no have Obsessive–compulsive disorder? lol
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

Good to see you moving forward with the Microsoft certification. Smart move.

Congratulations
    you will get the financial reward soon.
    good luck = opportunity + preparedness

congrats utes....just a side note there is nothing wrong with doing old certs like server 2008..reason behind this..jamaican companies dont normally run out and get the latest hy normally use the old stuff until its exhausted or breaks..eg ask yourself why 99% companies are still using windows xp even though there is win 7 and win 8 now...its because they will never stop using windows xp because the client units are performing just perfect with it and they see no added benifits..also the cost involved in this as well..for just about every release ms does its really tailored for current hardware not relics which most companies still operate on and have no complains..so never leave out the old certs..its great to have them have as foundation.

eg say your applying for an it position and decide say hey if i have windows 8 7 i will stand out than the rest but will you ever get the chance to apply this knowledge if the compny is still using win xp units..and have no intention of going win8 anytime soon..by the way this is not meant to be offensive in anyway crazeeplayer..just letting people know that you can never have too much knowledge and not to put all focus on the newer certs especially if they less than a yr old
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M