Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No internet service when power goes, even with a UPS

Quote Originally Posted by tech_guru View Post
    Simple reason...Poor/Cheap Network design - Little or No redundant Power Systems in place
    Therefore you are left out in the cold but the average consumer never considers this only when service is down.
    So you get what you pay for!!
    So you are still alive. Good to know...

It is the kind of service that seems to dominate here in Jamaica: A kind-of 'third world' mentality (if there is such a thing) whereby companies try and get away with as little customer service/satisfaction as far as possible.
    Really they should have backup power on all their boxes and it should be an exception that a box is not backed up.
    I face that problem with logic one (not sure about Flow).
    It seems as if it would be very expensive to finance all of this. Would it not push up the price of the service?

Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    So you are still alive. Good to know...

It seems as if it would be very expensive to finance all of this. Would it not push up the price of the service?
    It might but I guess is just a few of us here in the struggle. What we need are persons on the form that are overseas to give us some work. Hehe.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

It look like the problem has returned for me with LIME, I wouldn't stop complaining about this until they deal with it.