Thread: Apple's public 'apology' to Samsung.

Default Apple's public 'apology' to Samsung.

Apparently this is what Apple deems as the apology they were ordered to give Samsung after the UK High Court ruled that Samsung did not copy the iPad design for the Galaxy Tab.

Doesn't seem much like an apology to me.

On 9th July 2012 the High Court of Justice of England and Wales ruled that Samsung Electronic (UK) Limited’s Galaxy Tablet Computer, namely the Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s registered design No. 0000181607-0001. A copy of the full judgment of the High court is available on the following link http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/...2012/1882.html.
    Source

Aldayne - you don't see the apology has multiple sections of apologetic tones in there? Never mind the last paragraph - them just making a point. But that's an apology. If I ever go to court for stealing or any form of breaking the law then I would copy that format if I ever needed to give an apology. The offended party would accept it gratefully. Guaranteed.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Well they did what they were required to do by law so I guess that's fine.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.