Thread: Duke Nukem Forever Cheat Codes & Strategies

wii.live07 Guest

Default Duke Nukem Forever Cheat Codes & Strategies

So I got a copy of Duke Nukem Forever over the weekend and I have been trying to beat the first stage but it's so hard. I need some cheat codes and a way to beat the first boss. He has unlimited ammo and mine is limited. Does anyone know how to beat the first boss and get unlimited ammo and god mode/invincibility? Please tell. I have been at it for a good while and it's frustrating. I tried Google and the sites I found said something about not being able to cheat until you beat the game normally. Some say cheats aren't enabled in the full version, just the demo. All sorts of foolishness. Does anyone have any concrete solutions? By the way it's the PC version. I'm running it on Windows 7, not that the OS matters. if it runs it runs, and it does. I just need to beat it and use cheats. Duke 3D allowed you to cheat so easily. Why couldn't they do that with this game?!!! Please assist. Thanks much.

Like serioulsy dude?

I had this game since last year but never got to finish it and never needed to use any form of cheats.

I agree it's hard at some points where you have to try and figure how to advance in certain stages, but the boss fights are actually easy, so I don't si why yuh need cheats for this lol?

It's basically just shoot, dodge and hide once you find their week spots. I hate using cheats muchless walkthroughs as they ruin the challenges and surprises the game has to offer. Only use walkthroughs when I really stuck and can't figure out what to do.

Anyways, if you must noob it out you can search for the game on www.gamefaqs.com and see if they have cheats for it and if not they more than likely have the faq/walkthough that will tell you exactly how to defeat the bosses and progress.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow