Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's wrong with this code?

Last edited by carey; Oct 17, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayrulez View Post
    The friend function should be outside the inventory item class.
    In trying to have code written to be like composing for a client, I have been using lint. For C++ I use cpplint. Here is the reference on which cpplint is based.

One line says "Friend declarations should always be in the private section ..." (http://google-styleguide.googlecode....laration_Order)

We started the final 2 coursework. I am "assembling the parts" for the source. Am at here now. Going to make as many of the classes as I can before we start work. But, is there some way to make the stock table cleaner and prettier?

I hope my using these posts in a bloglike manner is not a bother.

My laptop is at the shop. It got sat on. I hope my modified apps and OSes on my flash drive will satisfice the loss.

Now, I am trying to program llvm/clang 3.1 into Precise Puppy. Took about 2 hours to update the databases.

Also, will try Tinycore come monday, to see if it will allow such installs. Hope it does.

Default 'Tis keeping me up at nite ...

https://github.com/googl/interests/b...W2/bookshop.cc is broken. I am giving 5 more days to this thing before I move on to the more troublesome coursework 3...

I would buy software off the shelf and use it , trying to reinvent the wheel here