Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fifa 13

1. Bouy fifa was always about gameplay,atmospheric excitement than graphics. Look at at Pro evolution soccer there graphics is far most superior than fifa's but fall short in gameplay and commentry excitement.

2. To where graphics is concern in PC VS Console. I think pC will always be superior even though the fifa13 for pc is set to look like the current gen console by default, if you have a top knock graphics card like a gtx 660 or even a little less they are always more graphics option to play with eg MSMM, Antilization etc than that of a consoles and to tip it off they always make grapghics patch of some sort some months after.

Oh and to mention those who know about the stereoscopic 3D gaming experience in PC gaming that nvida 3d vision and ATI tridef as implement. Fifa 13 and the others have that comparability to play in. ANd trust me its remarkably great in term of the difference in graphics compared to playing it regular (2D).

3. Whats your views on the difference in gameplay in fifa 13 guys? i have a problem with teammate contain when using legacy defending, it only can be done in tacktical defending, is like they are forcing u to use tactical defending.
    Last edited by Ace_nitros; Oct 30, 2012 at 01:02 PM.