Thread: Didnt know it was a "sin "to post a money making opurtunity here,,,,

Default Didnt know it was a "sin "to post a money making opurtunity here,,,,

Didnt know it was a "sin "to post a money making oppurtunity here,,,,???????????

Fire-T... saving lives and protecting property!!!.... earn some extra cash,,,,check this link,,no joke,,, http://bit.ly/1ixCnW6

I doubt anyone said it was a sin but it could have been the way it was presented.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

It depends on who the money making opportunity was for. You or TechJ members?
    If you were trying to making money off of posting a link on this site, then yeah, that's one of the many sins. Can't have you making money off TechJ and we not getting a cut. (with the exception of the classifieds of course) I need to eat a food to. lol

But yeah, no link referrals allowed here that earns you monetary gain.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by deetucks View Post
    Didnt know it was a "sin "to post a money making oppurtunity here,,,,???????????
    When you say "money making", please clarify - who's making the money up front?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

no one is making money UP -FRONT its simple a signup process and then YOU ,ME ANYBODY work in earning that money ,,but no problem its all good,,

Fire-T... saving lives and protecting property!!!.... earn some extra cash,,,,check this link,,no joke,,, http://bit.ly/1ixCnW6

ONE OF THOSE SCHEMES ? If so I highly recommend against it. They have become tiresome. The concept is outlived and duly exploited enough on people as a whole.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)