Thread: Android App developers

Default Android App developers

Can you guys recommend me some local companies that does Android App development.
    Carbide
    Case: Corsair 500r | Motherboard: Asus P8 Z77-V | Processor: i7 3570k | Memory: 16GB Patriot IEM 2133mhz | SSD: Corsair Force Series 3, 60GB | ODD: LiteOn DVD Burner with Lightscribe | PSU: Corsair TX650M | GPU: EVGA GTX560 DS SSC | Cooler: Zalman CNPS9900 Max- B

honestly without even doing a research I can say that no Jamaican company currently does android app development, android is not even recognized enough here on the island, possibly development for blackberry. Android along with ios will continue to gain attention here in Jamaica so don't give up hope.
    If you are a developer or if you want to learn how to write android apps then google is your best bet. and remember that you don't need to leave your home to program.

Do you want an android app developed? or are you seeking employment? If you are using you android knowledge as a key point on your resume then it might as well you say you are a Java programmer. That way your options are wider.

Does anyone use Phonegap?
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

http://ajure.me/

These guys do Android Development for clients. The startup is based in Manchester.

What kind of app do you want coded?
    "To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so."
    Alcatel One Touch PIXI 3 (4.5)
    LG Fortune 2