Thread: The new playstation slim....er

Default The new playstation slim....er

http://m.engadget.com/2012/09/19/son...eng_latest_art

the ps3 you all know and love has been redesigned by Sony to be even smaller. Which is great news. Lets hope they keep working to improve their own network also.

How many versions are there of the ps3 now? anybody thinking of starting a collection of them?

whats wrong with the network?
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Its not as fun as Xbox live. Well the last time I had a ps3 was last year still. I found it boring. But seriously its boring and got as intuitive as Xbox live and Xbox live has way better content and stuff to do. That a fact. There are 4 versions of ps3 I think. The fat one that could play ps2 games, the fat one that can't, the slim ps3 and the slimmer ps3. Correct me if I'm wrong

yea those 4 versions i kno about too.

hmmm, Sony's way of making more money from giving consumers an alteration of the product's packaging, while keeping the specs the same. Good old marketing at its best.
    Laptop: Sony Vaio