1. Not really, that is more a matter of opinion, however it does make more expensive to fix the screen if you have an issue.1. The whole screen infused issue, is it really that fragile, if I drop it is it the end of it? Even in a case? And how much accesories available locally? Like a silicone skin or otterbox
2. I saw my coworker streaming tv shows, how many apps are there like this that are any good, paid? And can it be streamed to a laptop or tv? Via wifi or dnla?
3. Is it better than the s2 in terms of vibration, ringer volume, general features like profile etc
4. What killer custom roms are there and what features do they have, and what to come?
5. Any other info will be appreciated
2. Yup has the same features in regards to streaming as the SII did with DNLA. Streaming on your phone numerous applications that do so: netflix is one among others
3. That is based on opinion, best way to determine that, is to test one out.
4. There are many and will be many to come, ranging from CM to MiUI
5. If you can get sometime to play with one, do so before buying one.