Thread: Kingdom of Heaven

Default Kingdom of Heaven

yyyeaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

a movie in my favourite genre...Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

it's long (145minutes)
    takes place in the 12 century
    story seems interesting....basically a young (kinda atheist) blacksmith (Orlando Bloom) protects Jerusalem from foriegn invaders and you are brought along for the ride and it includes romance

great support actors like Nathalie Cox(his wife) and Michael Sheen (some kinda priest)

can't wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!......Bloom not really on my good actors list but i willing to give him one more chance so him betta not flop....it's do or die in my book for him

edit

official movie site
    movie stills and trailer @ yahoo
    Last edited by Zard; Apr 21, 2005 at 12:24 PM.

LOL....legolas not a good actor?....lol...Come on......that movie always stands out. I never heard of this movie still...but the storyline sounds a bit inviting!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

on a good day i would say bloom aka legolas (from lotr for who might not know) was a great character and orlando fit the elven persona perfectly (tall, gorgeous, long hair, archer etc) and was basically a great actor at his own supportive role

on a bad day i would say him just hyped up cuz him pretty plus him only get one tuff scene from each move; movie 1, i think he fired an arrow, then stuck an arrow in an orc pulled it out and killed another one....movie 2, when he slid down on the shield and was firing arrows rapidly and then stuck the sheild in another orc......movie 3 when he took down the huge Mumakil (dat did tuff still)................in Troy i think he was awful but then again i am told he was overshadowed by bigger actors i Brad Pitt (acheles) and my fav actor in that movie Eric Bana (Hector)

so i am back to square one....him cool...mi kinda like him...but the main reason i want to see Kingdom of heaven is becuase it's in my favoutite genre

This movie looks stupid to me, too much of these movies coming out now. I love them though.
    "And if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost." - Moroni 10:4

what!

the last similar movie that came out was Alexander and that was months ago
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

another movie i'm going to forget in as little times it takes me to watch another but going to watch it nonetheless

Galdiator was tuff but i dun know out this, i'd have to watch it to really comment
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

I just might go and see it today after Crash dont know yet if i do i'll post my thoughts on the film.
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....