Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 5 days without a blackberry

jomo Guest

ok post locked

troll on the loose

But unno bright sah, bout people don't Skype. I live on Skype, I use my iPad and SGS2 for my Skype calls, because I can move around rather than be confined to a desk and chair. I have nuff family and friends in the US, Canada and Europe as a matter of fact all over the world, and Skype is what we rely on solely to stay in touch. Yes straight video calls, people can be on Skype and use audio only....GPRS Internet get yuh facts straight man or say "speaking for myself" Skype and video calling is CRITiCAL for me and was one of the Main reason why I left the ailing BB platform.
    Last edited by Cultus; Jul 5, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Default 5 days without a blackberry '''' Continued

Quote Originally Posted by pezz
    My dell streak runs circles around any bb out now and any bb that will be released in 10 years.

It also can video call, the same feature my mothers old symbian phone can do.

My htc amaze 4g will run circles around any bb released in the next 15 years. lol
    Wow .. thats good to know.. good for you sir.. You should be very proud
    Want a Cookie ???

Quote Originally Posted by cultus
    But unto bright sah, bout people don't Skype. I live on Skype, I use my iPad and SGS2 for my Skype calls, because I can move around rather than be confined to a desk and chair. I have nuff family and friends in the US, Canada and Europe as a matter of fact all over the world, and Skype is what we rely on solely to stay in touch. Yes straight video calls, people can be on Skype and use audio only....GPRS Internet get yuh facts straight man of say "speaking for myself"
    Keep telling you people,.. come into the real world where real people live ... step out of the techie/geek world for a minute...

Take a walk downtown and tell me how much people you see video calling lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

GPRS Internet I don't live downtown. And downtown Kingston Jamaica does not define the world. The world does not revolve around downtown Kingston in fact The world does not revolve around the Caribbean as it relates to Technology and what are the high points of Tech. So maybe you need to start living in the real world of Tech and leave downtown alone DWL!
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.