Thread: APN settings for digicel 3G

Default APN settings for digicel 3G

Anyone here have the APN settings for Android on digicel network, called contact centre but of course they were no help what so ever, so i wasted $100 credit activating the 3G service and all now i havnt been able to browse cuz the settings just arnt there.
    Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP5 TH|CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K|RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz|GPU: Gigabyte HD7950|Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus|Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER|PSU: Cooler Master GX 750W|Display: Westinghouse 22" - 1680x1050|Mouse: Logitech G700|Keyboard: Logitech G510

jomo Guest

you mean 4g? they sent it to my phone when i put in the sim, hold on;

name; INTERNET digicel

APN; web.digiceljamaica.com

APN type; internet

i see some random stuff mcc; 338, mnc; 050, authentication type ;PAP

hope it helps

what kind of phone is it anyway?

Digicel
    Internet
    Access Point (APN): web.digiceljamaica.com
    User Name: wapuser
    Password: wap03jam

MMS
    Access Point (APN): wap
    I.P. Address: 172.16.7.12
    Port Number: 8080
    Homepage: http://mms.digicelgroup.com/

What phone are you using?

all him need is :

apn: web.digiceljamaica.com

btw there is a compresensive thread on this for both lime n digi...search the mobile forum

phone is a HTC Desire Z
    Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP5 TH|CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K|RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz|GPU: Gigabyte HD7950|Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus|Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER|PSU: Cooler Master GX 750W|Display: Westinghouse 22" - 1680x1050|Mouse: Logitech G700|Keyboard: Logitech G510

Quote Originally Posted by davaughe View Post
    phone is a HTC Desire Z
    Create two profiles, and change the APN type to "mms" for one and the other "internet". That way if you turn off your data connection you can still receive and download MMS

Information you guys gave did not help, called CC again and this chick saying i need to come in to the digicel office to get settings put into phone, WTF??!! i asked if she cant just gimme the settings and i put them in myself and she saying no, really DIGICEL????? anyone have working settings please, i dont have the time to go to a store, SERIOUSLY, i dont!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davaughe View Post
    Information you guys gave did not help, called CC again and this chick saying i need to come in to the digicel office to get settings put into phone, WTF??!! i asked if she cant just gimme the settings and i put them in myself and she saying no, really DIGICEL????? anyone have working settings please, i dont have the time to go to a store, SERIOUSLY, i dont!!!!
    Those are the settings everyone is using and what I used to access the 3G when I was there... take a screen shot of your current apn setup