Thread: Troy

Default Troy

i know this late but better that than never.
    i hearin seh dis yah movie hard and i seem to never get to watch it.
    who have it?
    is it truly good?
    and wen can i get it?
    my source mek achilles soun like a real badboy.
    and ma love dat.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

troy was good but it came out in the whole slew of history films and didn't manage to make itself stand out. (alexander, troy, king arthur etc.) it definately was a good movie though i would understand if someone forgot within a month.

It was good...especially the DVD edition...you won't be disappointed!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

yeah i just got to watch troy the other day it hard ......achilles a di real big man although him did dead but it was a great movie...........never really match up to the exact story still but it mek it.........
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

yup it tuff i have the dvd at my yard, i would mek it reach you cleric but mi nuh deh nuh where near it ... but achilles bad,Hector bad too .
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    troy was good but it came out in the whole slew of history films and didn't manage to make itself stand out. (alexander, troy, king arthur etc.) it definately was a good movie though i would understand if someone forgot within a month.

all these movies actually came out months apart and are not as numerous as many people think

Alexander December 2004
    King Arthur July 2004
    Troy May 2004

well this is my favourite genre and I wait with mouth open and drolling on flicks like these

King Arthur was a disappointment but starred a very good actor and had kool lickable characters like Bors

Alexander was a really good movie if you could see pass Alexander (Farrell) being gay and focus more on his Mom who was miss Jolie in her sexiest role (to me)

Troy well that is my favourite movie of 2004, i liked the story(love,war, death, surprise, hatred etc) and action (as good as the big battle in LOTR return of the King) and the bad guy king agamemnon (spelling) was great at his role, my favourite character was Prince Hector though, I dunno why but I like the big bro kinda flex plus he managed to last a good lil while against the greatest warrior ever so i guess he is ranked...um...second Brad was great too and Prince Paris is a damn fool and should have been beheaded the minute him carry home that whore.

your can view the reviews for each of em i wrote for my site last year

Troy
    King Artur
    Alexander
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan