Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Digicel Group - Software Developer or Support Engineer - Salary

Anyone know of any opening in the marketing/Advertising field??? Need to leave the job im in now
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Why do business analysts and project managers get higher salaries than programmers?
    http://programmers.stackexchange.com...than-programme
    Simple, business analyst is the dude that bridges the gap between the business & the program.... The individual knows what the business wants, their functional requirements, etc and are able to interact with the programmer on what is. Whatever solution is provided by the programmer is tested by said business analyst. Their job seems easy, but trust me, it isn't. Anybody can write a piece of code (google is our master dwl) it takes more to actually give the customer what they want & what their business needs.... A business analyst basically keeps the programmers' asses in check dwl!

Basically, that's it in a nutshell
    BB PIN: 23100406
    do not under any circumstance deviate from the path of righteousness. Our the consequences could be GREAT!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taneipoo View Post
    Simple, business analyst is the dude that bridges the gap between the business & the program.... The individual knows what the business wants, their functional requirements, etc and are able to interact with the programmer on what is. Whatever solution is provided by the programmer is tested by said business analyst. Their job seems easy, but trust me, it isn't. Anybody can write a piece of code (google is our master dwl) it takes more to actually give the customer what they want & what their business needs.... A business analyst basically keeps the programmers' asses in check dwl!

This is why sultra hates programming....it feels so demeeeeeening....

If a business analyst could code they would not need to be on a team with programmers. There is a reason why they are called "analysts" and a reason why projects take a 1 year to complete even after they have be "analysed". Analysis can only take you so far.

Trying to get some more salary details on business analysts so that we can stay on topic.....

Quote Originally Posted by aksultra View Post
    This is why sultra hates programming....it feels so demeeeeeening....
    YA LEARN SULTRA!
    do not under any circumstance deviate from the path of righteousness. Our the consequences could be GREAT!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aksultra View Post
    Trying to get some more salary details on business analysts so that we can stay on topic.....
    Understood, I'll do some digging for ya, is bankin industry rates I going get, as u kno di pay could be better in that arena

Understood, I'll do some digging for ya, is bankin industry rates I going get, as u kno di pay could be better in that arena
    Still waiting for some info on this...