Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel 4G

jomo Guest

Well I see H+ on my torch 2 now, apn settings were empty before guess that was stopping it

I was WONDERING how dem never choose me! LOL, seems I need to try a battery pull though

Does the Digicel 4G currently work on iPhone?

I have an unlocked 4s and been using the 4G mifi as a interim solution until full on mobile 4G is available, but I most times have signal problems. How can I get the mobile 4G on mine too? I think I've seen someone mention on here that they have it on their iPhone.

Right about now, I thinking of getting a $300 lime chip to test out their network, their 3G and their new low rates. The only thing that might stop that right now is for me to get in on the Digicel 4G action. Also, what would be the cost to me if I got in on the 4G soft trial?

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Well I see H+ on my torch 2 now, apn settings were empty before guess that was stopping it

I was WONDERING how dem never choose me! LOL, seems I need to try a battery pull though
    What's your APN settings now ??

jomo Guest

Lol, I put it as internet that's all

But the H+ is gone, tried everything to get it back no luck

Anyone know the proper settings for at and t blackberries? I'd give that a try

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Lol, I put it as internet that's all

But the H+ is gone, tried everything to get it back no luck

Anyone know the proper settings for at and t blackberries? I'd give that a try
    I don't think you have to enter any settings to receive 4G unless you're setting up ur phone as a hotspot. I have a bold touch and i'm getting 4G, only put in apn for hotspot functionality
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

I have a bold touch but no 4G or H+ either. Manual selection no use either. Is the APN needed? What else should I probably do?

It appears that Digicel is still in a testing phase for 4G and it is not yet released generally. Accounts are selected for the test phase, so some persons will have it and some will just have to wait until the general release, which we hope is shortly, along with reasonable data plans.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Provider: Digicel

4G came up on my 9900 not too long ago...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

We all know it works with BBs. We also know Digicel just LOVEs you BB users. I am trying to see if any of those other platforms (especially iOS) that do not get any of the love have got it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by obryan20 View Post
    We all know it works with BBs. We also know Digicel just LOVEs you BB users. I am trying to see if any of those other platforms (especially iOS) that do not get any of the love have got it to work.
    I see 3G on one of my friends Factory Unlocked 4s ... I've a 4s .. but it's using a Gevy Unlock,.. now that My postpaid sim is provisioned for 3G/4G I'd cut it down and try it in the 4s, but the Gevy is Voice and Text Only...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram