Thread: 9700 signal problem

Default 9700 signal problem

Can any one fix a signal problem on a phone where the housing was changed and it start dropping signal on and off and a technician take it and say him bridge antenna and it work fine in linstead and when it reach moneague it gone back to square 1 mobay hanover work some parts of town and spanish town
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

Had this same problem had the replace the entire housing again with an oem housing with the antennae preinstalled as the first housing I got was not oem much cheaper but had to transfer the old antenna those phones flex antenna are very fragile and require the right technique when installing to avoid tear and damage the 3G antenna is placed differently so if you were to use 3G you would get proper signal but when out of 3G coverage and the phone drops back to 2G you would lose signal all together you can get a new antenna and install it properly or its just best to get a new OEM BB 9700 housing, they are cheap online.
    Digicel HSPDA+ powered Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100)

That was done whole hosuing was changed and still picking up and drop signal and last time I had a problem like this I sold phone for very cheap
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_UTECH View Post
    That was done whole hosuing was changed and still picking up and drop signal and last time I had a problem like this I sold phone for very cheap
    nothings wrong with the phone, its like bigo just said, its the actual antenna that come with the new housing, just take the antenna from the original and replace in the new one and you'll be ok, most of the replacement housing for these
    phones are not oem standard and the material that is used for the antenna differ making the signal weaker at times, just change it and you'll see the difference
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

The technician did so but it it don't look like that work either so I don't know ya man... I would want to check a man who really know bout this thing today and get it over with I hope the tech ja ones don't fail me
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***

if you had a new housing. i would do it
    Cert. Computer Hardware Technician, Windows XP. Certification: A+, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator, CCNA, CCNA security next
    Reading:Linux System Administration 3rd
    PM me or Call 393-2119. Actively seeking a JOB.