Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the next James Bond

Clive Owen, yea him mek it.. I remember him from the BMW films and recently Sin City.

The link works now Ramesh, thanks.. i think my internet connection just chiped out for a while.

I think Hugh would make a good one. He got the whit, the charm and the tenacity...and lets not forget the accent(not hard to make Australian sound british). He needs to lose a little weight though to look good in a suit...(I'm not gay )

Clive Owen not a bad choice neither....what about that dude from Transporter???

No matter what Nastro says, SEAN CONNERY IS THE BEST....PIERCE A CLOOOOOOOOOOOOSE SECOND!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

suh wah a black man cyaa be Maas Bond?...

well i would prefer some unknown actor just jump into the role and breathe some new life into it....not to change the image....just add to it

yea, what you all think about ICE CUBE
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Not a chance, good actore yes but him don't have the bond thing. what acent he would use.. american 007 he could be ...
    TechNation JA :: Bring you eXplosive TechNology ::

Check out the new Technology Show, TECH IN TEN, every Wednesday @ 7:30pm on CTV.
    Or watch it LIVE at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctvlive

I'm just a nobody telling everybody
    about Somebody who can save anybody.

i thought i heard something in the recent weeks about p. diddy being the next bond, can't remember if it was around april 1st but i did hear something like that. a black james bond

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    i thought i heard something in the recent weeks about p. diddy being the next bond, can't remember if it was around april 1st but i did hear something like that. a black james bond
    that must have been an april fools prank

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale

Those guys must have been sniffing glue to even conceive that idea.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

There are also rumours that John Eccleston, the current Dr. Who, may take up the role.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...