Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC One X

Default Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC One X

The HTC One X was the first new-generation Android smartphone to come out this year. It introduced us to a new kind of Android experience -- one powered by an ultra-fast quad-core processor. With the recent introduction of the Samsung Galaxy S III, though, things are going to get much more interesting. Take a deep breath, people, as what follows is the most epic Android clash for the first half of the year -- the Samsung Galaxy S III is facing the HTC One X!...

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Sa...C-One-X_id3034
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

So the SGS-III is kicking the One-X.... Samsung won the battle yet again....(based on this review) I will wait to see more objective reviews as they are made available....but I am fully impressed with the SGSIII thus far. The One-X just not doing it for me... it's lacking in too many aspects for my taste...well thumbs for Samsung!
    Last edited by Cultus; May 16, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

SIII Growing on me now... but the One X still holding strong..

The Back cover on the SIII is crappy thou..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

To each his own still... I can't see what is appealing on the One-X. Now that I see them side by side and it's still early days, the SIII is mauling the One-X like WoW. Imagine when Some serious custom roms are thrown at the SIII, it's going to shred the One-X. I am impressed with how the SIII renders webpages so much smoother than the One-X. SII is much crappier in terms of build quality and it grew on me quite nicely. The SIII looks wayyy better than the SII so I know it wont be a problem for me.... If you want premium feel then go with the One-X, for Power hungry users like me, the SIII is the new KING of Smartphones.

jomo Guest

I'm very dissapointed in the look more really the back plate of the ssg3, it look like an omnia! Lol, woulda think dem coulda come up with something better, if someone see yu talking on it they won't know you have the latest and best android on the market, it just looks like a cheap phone

Apart from that its all win, htc still playing ketchup

Samsung's #SmartStay is just Killer Jomo..... I have to say it's very innovative...now I can read my books in peace without the phone screen going to sleep on me.

I am waiting until Google I/O Im curious to see what Nexus devices google is planning to sell directly on the site, unlocked devices that get updates directly from Google are very appealing to me and of course you know that they will be offsetting some of the costs cuz I mean how else could they be selling the Galaxy nexus for $400
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Samsung's #SmartStay is just Killer Jomo..... I have to say it's very innovative...now I can read my books in peace without the phone screen going to sleep on me.
    The features i must admit are killer ... Just put the phone to your ear when you see a contact or number and it will auto dial it,.. Now that's a feature i would use endlessly..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    I am waiting until Google I/O Im curious to see what Nexus devices google is planning to sell directly on the site, unlocked devices that get updates directly from Google are very appealing to me and of course you know that they will be offsetting some of the costs cuz I mean how else could they be selling the Galaxy nexus for $400
    Myself included... I am verrry curious to see what google is coming with. I just hope and pray that the hardware is up to SGS-III standard....if they even abandon a microsd slot, at least offer a device with 64Gigs of Storage or better yet a 128Gig option. Smartphones are now the quickest and easiest way to compute on the go... at least bump up the storage... that's why I love Samsung so much.

they will prob give the Nexus name to other phones apart from the samsung line, a moto nexus device, an HTC one, a Sony Nexus (drool drool even the name sounds sexy). Can you imagine getting a top of the line unlocked phone for $300-$400 I wanna go Google I/O this year
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1