Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $9.95 FOR Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Plus

What's the catch with that code?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Thanks A_A didn't realise paypal payment option is available.
    This is an excellent deal, thanks to King_j for posting, however from 6 pm I went ahead and submitted my email and got the purchase link but haven't made the purchase yet. This one just don't sit well with me for some reason
    Last edited by DarkAngel; May 16, 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Thanks A_A didn't realise paypal payment option is available.
    This is an excellent deal, thanks to King_j for posting, however I went ahead and submitted my email and got the purchase link but haven't made the purchase yet. This one just don't sit well with me for some reason...
    Same here ... it's too good and easy to be true. I know it's a legit site and all, but I fear getting notified in the future that it was an illegitimate code and so I have to pay $600.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Yeah...I am still skeptical. MS offering their US $500 Office suite for $10 is a hard pill to swallow.
    But the forum that King_J posted to with the details, posted it 1 week ago.

With persons posting this on forums, on facebook, emailing it, this must be hitting MS servers quite a bit. Especially with the same code being used over and over.
    Well, if they do block this in the near future, I have my Office 2007 I can fall back to. In case this doesn't pan out.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Tested and working. Paid for it and have the key sent and whatnot. This was a good find. Kudos to the OP - King_Jay16. Need a thanks system or something like that on the forums - Chris needs to look into it.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

2 months later, my Office 2010 is still working fine and registered. But still have 2007-student version installed, just in case.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

I was late to the party and just tried it with my gamil address and it seems not to work anymore. Oh well. Thanks to original poster regardless. Some Tech J's got through with it.
    Last edited by ObeahMan; Jul 28, 2012 at 05:24 PM.