Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: real jamaican tech jokes to share?

Default Re:real jamaican tech jokes to share?

Yo Xeno... De white Out one tuff yute. Mi afi relate da one to mi tech frend dem...

hey guys, this is some real funny stuff, the one about word having problems because of the network problems was really funny. and the funny thing about these people who makes these mistakes is the fact that they are cluless to what they are doing.

oh and the white out incident was just darn stupid, its mind boggling ??? to think someone wound do that. what was her reasoning behind that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

di white out one really tuff!

It's not the first time i hear someone wanting to download the internet! A subordinate of mine at work was instructed to do daily backup of our database and application files. She was also to backup some applications on one of our client's machine (by dial-up). My girl actually ask if she must download the internet too? This coming from somebody who’s suppose to be a programmer! :. Needless to say, everytime it's her turn for backup, the guys tease her not to forget to download the internet! ;D
    ;D
    Two years ago a friend of mine from school called all frantic! How har printer mash up and she have assignment fi hand in and notin weh she do nah work! very calmly, I asked: “Is the printer on?”. She was so embarrassed, she just said “Oh!” and hang up! :

where is basic common sense in some of these ladies? ???

not everyone stay cool under pressure. 8)

[quote author=Breakspeare link=board=1;threadid=1148;start=0#msg11487 date=1058051358]
    It's not the first time i hear someone wanting to download the internet!....This coming from somebody who’s suppose to be a programmer! :.
    [/quote]

- WHAT?!?! I know this fallacy is committed more often than not, but by a programmer? LOL...

[quote author=Breakspeare link=board=1;threadid=1148;start=0#msg11487 date=1058051358]
    Needless to say, everytime it's her turn for backup, the guys tease her not to forget to download the internet! ;D
    ;D
    [/quote]

- Dear God... and I can bet that her co-workers (the other programmers etc.) are mostly male... Breakspeare, you have to make sure that you deliver her from evil every now and again. Male techies can be pretty brutal! ;D

Two years ago a friend of mine from school called all frantic! How har printer mash up and she have assignment fi hand in and notin weh she do nah work! very calmly, I asked: “Is the printer on?”. She was so embarrassed, she just said “Oh!” and hang up! :

where is basic common sense in some of these ladies? ???
    [/quote]

- LOL!!!

It's just typical J'can behaviour. Believe me. You should see how they behave in the labs @ school. : GodKid knows exactly what I'm talking about...

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=1;threadid=1148;start=0#msg11502 date=1058105343]
    Breakspeare, you have to make sure that you deliver her from evil every now and again. Male techies can be pretty brutal! ;D- LOL!!!
    [/quote]

Xeno, there is no hope for that girl. She's only doing programming cause it probably pays better that what she originally planned to do! : She is not a techie. That my friend, would be mission impossible! ;D. I still try though but at the risk of my efforts being futile! ;D

Well then if she's not a techie, then she needs no deliverance. Don't waste your time. I hate to hear of women doing that - so misleading. It's like she's torturing herself...and for what? To be made fun of for trying to download the internet? (LOL!)

Let her be m'lady. She deserves it.

I hope I'm not considered cruel for posting this. But another girl I know, and I will not call any names, was walking in the rain when her cell phone fell in some water and of course went dead. Guess what she did? : Di girl nuh do nuttin but put di phone inna di microwave fi dry , and yes we all know the outcome of that.

She thought the microwave would dry the water. : Oh, dear! The guys and i had a field day with that one . For those of you who know who i'm talking bout, nuh badda seh nuttin we laugh after har enough already ;D!

the real danger with that one is the battery. it could explode. the metal bits just become antennas that get hot.
    ok ok so the solder would melt all over the board...the LCD would die. dont know so much about the chips....depends on the time left i guess. not sure bout the type of plastic...

either way ??? :-\

[quote author=Breakspeare link=board=1;threadid=1148;start=15#msg16349 date=1062349457]
    I hope I'm not considered cruel for posting this. But another girl I know, and I will not call any names, was walking in the rain when her cell phone fell in some water and of course went dead. Guess what she did? : Di girl nuh do nuttin but put di phone inna di microwave fi dry , and yes we all know the outcome of that.

She thought the microwave would dry the water. : Oh, dear! The guys and i had a field day with that one . For those of you who know who i'm talking bout, nuh badda seh nuttin we laugh after har enough already ;D!
    [/quote]

Is this girl a techjamaican member?? If she is, i am woried.