Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Women to "Pick YOU up"

Boy when i see posts like these i realize i am getting old...this thread is real ly....really...yu know wha...
    Heroes to Mentors -

Quote Originally Posted by rodalembs
    Boy when i see posts like these i realize i am getting old...this thread is real ly....really...yu know wha...
    What you mean??? What about the thread?? Talk nuh bredda.......talk to mi
    "Worry about being better; bigger will take care of itself."

What you mean??? What about the thread?? Talk nuh bredda.......talk to mi
    girl under cover here?

how u just wha buss all di secret dem soh......

PB...you can get A GIRL with anything and nothing at all.

To get the girl you want....well....thats a whole other story because you have know what she likes and what she's into. This is really step 1 but implemented after step 2. Step 2 is to make some form of contact, whether eye, body or just standing out. Step 1 comes in here. Now that you've got her attention, you have to keep it by talking about stuff that interests her and along with your own interests. Be humourous! It lightens the mood and takes off the pressure. After interest is there....you have step 3....which is staying in touch...either by phone...or just being in the right place at the right (same) time. Step 4 is to take her out so she can feel a vibe with you. Taking her out doesn't necessarily mean going out on a date. You can hang out....with a bunch of people but make sure she's the centre of attention. Don't try anything at all....and I mean ANYTHING at all! Just enjoy the vibe. If she's into you, hints will be thrown. Test the waters by flirting(not some loose comments about your sexual prowess)...just suggestive words...like puns...and nothing too sexual. If you get this far and she's still with you then there's not much else i can help you with. Only have one advice....use a jimmy hat!
    Last edited by Electrotechnic; Apr 18, 2005 at 09:10 PM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

I don't have to say a thing. Excellent Electrothechnic

I thought I'd throw you a (frikkin) bone and let you get this one and I'm not dissapointed
    Last edited by entertain_r; Apr 18, 2005 at 07:42 PM.
    “You perceive, therefore I am and I am that which I want you to perceive.”Cedric M. A. Beckford (2005)

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    PB...you can get A GIRL with anything and nothing at all......to get the girl you want....well....thats a whole other story because you have know what she likes and what she's into. This is really step 1 but implemented after step 2. Step 2 is to make some form of contact, whether eye, body or just standing out. Step 1 comes in here....now that you've got her attention...you have to keep it by talking about stuff that interest her and along with your own interests. Be humourous! It lighten the mood and takes of the pressure. After interest is there....you have step 3....which is staying in touch...either by phone...or just being in the right place at the same time. Step 4 is to take her out so she can feel a vibe with you. Taking her out doesn't necessarily mean going out on a date. you can hang out....with a bunch of people but make sure she's the centre of attention. Don't try anything at all....ANYTHING....just enjoy the vibe. If she's into you, hints will be thrown.....test the waters by flirting(not some loose comments about your sexual prowess)...just suggestive words...like puns...and nothing too sexual. if you get this far and she's still with you then there's not much else i can help you with. Only have one advice....use a jimmy hat!
    Why Thanks Electrotechnic, this is the sort of information is what i'm looking for......but i don't have problems meeting just any girl......i want to meet the really really sweet ones......because i'm known to attract naturally ugly girls (don't know why) anyways i will have to keep this in mind though thanks

Quote Originally Posted by entertain_r
    I don't have to say a thing. Excellent Electrothechnic

I thought I'd throw you a (frikkin) bone and let you get this one and I'm not dissapointed
    LOL....I'm retired....I'll let you guys do the work!

What I will do now is take more pride in presentation. I didn't remember that these may be used for archival purposes!

PB

Um...sometimes you have to look past all what seems ugly. Trust me...I've turned some ugly ducklings into swans....lol....seriously. Maybe you sending out signals that you're in need of a woman and the type of women you'll attract are usually the desperate flighty ones...which in most cases are UGLY! You need to just act cool....even fake that you have a woman. Just keep it tight and groomed and just seemed uninterested in the women around you. You can smile and have conversations with them but don't seem like you want them....just content with their company...thats all. They will want to know what it is about you...and they in turn will be interested in you.

Most women don't want a man unless another woman wants you....so portray your independence and your confidence (but don't look gay!)...lol....she might set you up on her friend...name Steve!
    Last edited by Electrotechnic; Apr 18, 2005 at 09:23 PM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    LOL....I'm retired....I'll let you guys do the work!

What I will do now is take more pride in presentation. I didn't remember that these may be used for archival purposes!

PB

Um...sometimes you have to look past all what seems ugly. Trust me...I've turned some ugly ducklings into swans....lol....seriously. Maybe you sending out signals that you're in need of a woman and the type of women you'll attract are usually the desperate flighty ones...which in most cases are UGLY! You need to just act cool....even fake that you have a woman. Just keep it tight and groomed and just seemed uninterested in the women around you. You can smile and have conversations with them but don't seem like you want them....just content with their company...thats all. They will want to know what it is about you...and they in turn will be interested in you.

Most women don't want a man unless another woman wants you....so portray your independence and your confidence (but don't look gay!)...lol....she might set you up on her friend...name Steve!

Cool........i will take this into consideration

Thumbs up Re: Getting Women to "Pick YOU up"

Well here's another technique that i have used and have proven great!!!

How To Tell If She’s Ready To Be Kissed

Here's what I do now:

If I've been talking to a girl, and I want to know if she's ready to be kissed, I'll reach over and touch her hair while we're talking and make a comment about it. I'll say "Your hair looks so soft" (even if it isn't) and just touch the tips of it.
    If she smiles and likes this, I'll reach back over and start stroking it again, but this time I also glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes a couple of times. If she lets me keep touching her hair, I know that she's ready to be kissed. Then very slowly go in for the kiss (no rush) give her time know what your doing.

By using “The Kiss Test” I've been kind and complimentary, but by being very SUBTLE about it, I haven't given her anything she can object to. I now have a way of knowing if she's ready to be kissed that NEVER gets me rejected—and I know within 5 minutes what it used to take me hours or days to figure out...

Amen Brother Pretty Boy. I see Pastor David has touched your life too. See u iin church sunday
    “You perceive, therefore I am and I am that which I want you to perceive.”Cedric M. A. Beckford (2005)