Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Getting Women to "Pick YOU up"

Arrow

Mek mi bb_claat seh sumting rasta... mek di man dem fine dem own site wid fi dem freaky-freeky unusual fren dem... and den all a dem can support each other... no gay support group right ere.

More fiyah!
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"

People people people....unu relax nuh? none of the males here like men right because they are reading a thread about "How to get ladies to pick them up" so all this ani-gay argument really not going anywhere. All of us straight and love and cherish our female counterparts so let it go now man.

A little hombre reported the thread about anti-gay sentiments saying that there isn't any even censorship because curse words are being edited but violent act towards gays aren't. Now I don't believe that fellow is gay but he does raise a good point. Leave the fire to God. Move on and focus on the ladies now man. Them getting kinda lonely because unu stressing the gay them. Back to useful tips!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

fruits are humans too .. although .. them fi dead .. and go hell .. but no .. gotta extend brotherly love to them .. i will just do it from way over .................................................. ................................................. Here
    Viruses are not always user-unfriendly

Arrow

I guess we all can agree with Electro_guy over there... but I only give sympathy where it is due... enough said.
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"