Thread: AION 3.0 = freeness

Exclamation AION 3.0 = freeness

The critically acclaimed wow killer flopped like most MMO's that came and challenged. Now that it has gone free to play im gonna give it another go. Does anyone here play Aion? Its a high quality mmo with good graphics. I just finished downloading it. If any of you are interested we can form our own legion (guild/clan). Heres the link

http://truly-free.aiononline.com/

I think we all took a go at this and left it within a day or 2. Combat system sux imo
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I think we all took a go at this and left it within a day or 2. Combat system sux imo
    Did you all at least get to lvl 10 to where you get your specialization?

Quote Originally Posted by caesar2004 View Post
    Did you all at least get to lvl 10 to where you get your specialization?
    yep, i did and so did the rest of us who started at the same time. a few guys here actually played to cap a few years back using multiple builds. Not sure why they left tho, but i just know that for me the combat system really tanked it
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Yuh know I don't remember why I stopped playing this game but yeah the graphics in it was great and all, but it lacked content and yeah the combat system could have been better.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Combat in aion is actually nice, u gotta be high level though, its just that because ive capped it out once already, didnt feel the vibe to go through it again, not to mention pvp, the pvp is great but you gotta be high level to feel how epic it is, its more like wow pvp, gotta move around etc, fun tho. But with gw2 on the horizon, id rather stick to league until gw2 is launched or available for beta weekends.

Plus that free version doesnt allow to trade items unless u decide to spend some real money, which is a killer for me, if i cant trade items then being in a guild is pointless.
    Last edited by samurailos; Apr 19, 2012 at 08:58 AM.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    Combat in aion is actually nice, u gotta be high level though, its just that because ive capped it out once already, didnt feel the vibe to go through it again, not to mention pvp, the pvp is great but you gotta be high level to feel how epic it is, its more like wow pvp, gotta move around etc, fun tho. But with gw2 on the horizon, id rather stick to league until gw2 is launched or available for beta weekends.

Plus that free version doesnt allow to trade items unless u decide to spend some real money, which is a killer for me, if i cant trade items then being in a guild is pointless.
    and dats jus the problem with most of these darn mmo's. "get to cap to enjoy the game", why cnt i enjoy it from level 1? or level 10? thought i heard in a video dat gw2 is gona change that and u will have fun from low level str8 thru to cap.....so lets see
    Black by popular demand
    Ω