Thread: 3D printing

Default 3D printing

|--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Always want to buy a kit but not on my own, as it stands i cannot see the returns. If i am able to see making money on it i would pick one up.
    Remember to take a look at http://www.google.com/mapmaker

there is so much want right now ... , if only it wasn't so darn expensive .. and if the scale was alot larger
    [Asus M3A79T Deluxe|Phenom II x4 940BE|Asus Triton 81|Corsair 750W|NZXT Sentry2|G.Skill 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel|Sapphire 4870 1GB GDDR5|WD Green 640GB,1TB,2TB|WD Black 320GB,640GB|Samsung P2450] Need Upgrade
    BB8220> 9700> 9800>Nokia N8(Drowned)>IPhone 4(retired)> Wtf is a Phone ?.

they had a 3d printer back when I was in UWI..(trinidad) a few students printed their projects on it. It's mostly for one off creations, like moulds and other items that you can't bother to machine. The feedstock material is limited selection unless you go with really expensive materials.

You mean after buying one of these, I can stop working and just print my own money from home? Sen on!
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

i can bet if u start to print money u will hear of another currency that the machine cant print and then paper money will be of no value

dwl you guys are really dreaming
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Default Meanwhile in Japan

Maker of 3D-printed guns arrested in Japan

IDG News Service - Japan is putting its strict firearms-control laws up against the latest in digital manufacturing with the arrest of a man who allegedly made 3D-printed guns.

Yo****omo Imura, 27, was collared Thursday on a charge of illegal weapons possession in Japan's first such case involving 3D-printed firearms, according to media reports.

A raid last month on his home in Kawasaki outside Tokyo turned up five printed guns, two of which can fire real bullets. However, no bullets were recovered.
    http://www.computerworld.com/s/artic..._hw_2014-05-08
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android