Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: We Gave People an iPad 2, Told Them It Was the New iPad, and They Loved It

Quote Originally Posted by glenfordwilliams View Post
    "in dwayne rock johnson voice" Finally!!!!
    thanks for that vid.
    Quote Originally Posted by traze2k4 View Post
    LOL this is what i asked for...evidence. Should end the argument objectively now...i hope LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    That video is perfect lol!
    Thanks for all the love, I actually figured I get some hate from the post, but it seems not too many Apple Fan Boys/Men (no disrespect) around and in Jamaica's economy and I think I know why. I agree with the views of the Hepatitis C speaker. (I kinda look like a black version of him for those few who know me - drugged out and drunk always). I just think Steve did a good marketing job and sold his products well. He made it shiny and made persons believe that they couldn't live without it. I think the Apple products look great, just like a BMW X6, amazing looking.........but thats about it....sorry. I'd take an X3 for the performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    that video KoyoteGambit post. lol

I mean... I dont like apple but gosh. The dude has a lot of rage.
    Even though all of it is true.

Watching it makes me laugh every time.

@KoyoteGambit we still have scores to settle is call of duty lol.
    He does have a burning issue [see what I did there KevKev] with Steve Jobs and Apple. But I do think he was spot on with the views.

Pezz, I'm getting tired of whipping you all (Axiz included) at COD. Its Battlefield3 for me starting in May after exams.
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Mmuuurrrrrrr! DWL!
    LOL she still commented. aint no murr in that. good try tho cultus
    俺様 は 限界 が ない! 知っていなのか?

so i guess we can retire this thread now cause it seems we already made our points or are there other Apple fans who want to come and try prove something else

I also think the Apple iDevices look great. Steve Jobs was a master at selling. He could've probably sold a slug salt. Of course one is gonna bring it when they're trying to sell their products.
    Always looked forward to his keynotes and at the buzz his announcements usually created but as a impulsive buyer, this is one person who'll never be moved to pre-ejaculation by any company.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Point and objectivity noted. I'd take one if one was being given to me cuz jah kno star... Price... Still beyond me right now, plus since someone reminded me about Wacoms.... Lol that's where my eyes at now. Need to get back into my devianart-ness.
    俺様 は 限界 が ない! 知っていなのか?

This thread reminds me of this pic LOL

PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    This thread reminds me of this pic LOL

lol

People are generally dumb, to try to target people that own Apple products and try to portray them as sheep, or even worse, stupid, is never going to win anyone over. Apple tried doing that to PC owners with its early "Think Different" ads. Insulting consumers gets you nowhere fast. You can do a streetwalk with just about any product or topic and you will get stupid responses most of the time.

I just upgraded from a TF101 to an iPad 3 today, and there is absolutely no comparison. The iPad 3 blows away nearly ever display I have ever seen outside of high end IPS desktop panels. No laptop or tablet even comes close. And this is coming from someone who has never owned any Apple product until the iPad. When I edit my photos and sharpen them to be displayed at 2048x1536 on the iPad display, man, its like looking at a large format slide on a light table.
    Main system: Core i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB, 32gb Corsair DDR3 1600 RAM, EVGA NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970x2,
    Tablet: Surface 3
    Phone: Nexus 6