Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "R" I crazy?

jomo Guest

Hmmm more android 'problems' huh...

Lol, just kidding, this sounds weird though

I'm starting to suspect it has something to do with 4g. I dunno.
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

jomo Guest

Thought someone answered alrfeady? About your phone being able to get 4g and the sim can't or sumn, or maybe you're roaming and don't know, that happened to me once, in a bb with cdma I think

I know for a fact that I am not roaming. Its the 4g crap they doing. I dont even know why I was selected cuz I am not going to use the service. Surprised they didnt use you jomo, dem #1 fan....

jomo Guest

Lol, dat me a seh too, guess cause I owe dem 15 grand... Lol

But why yu callin it crap? And saying you don't need it? Is digicel yu using, yu have a data plan? Why yu wasting the phone/pancakes potential? ... Lol

Its not free, thats why mi call it crap, i'm not rich enough to pay for net at my home and on my phone. And most places I go pick up wifi. I would love to have been able to try 3g or 4g. But I am not paying to use them.

u can gwaan wid ur rich self bout u owe digi 15k....

For those who see the "R" your not roaming as in goin to another network, (leaving digi's own). It seems that for now the HSPA is being implemented along side the existing network. I dont have any technical detail on what they are doin. But, if you set your phone to "GSM only" and restart it, the "R" will go.