Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The New iPad is Official

the only real good feature is the screen, cant wait to see it in person

Overall so me quite nice upgrades. Love the idea of not calling it iPad 3 or 2S etc. Apple keeping it simple and as usual thinking differently. I would like to correct the original post which did imply that there was a Siri upgrade as there was no Siri on the new device.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

The only real feature is the Retina Display with the High resolution. 2048x1536 is probably a milion more pixels than 1080p (correct me if im wrong).

In perspective: The iPad has a higher resolution than PS3 and Xbox 360.

I also like the graphics performance.

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    *yawns

This is what all ipads good fah

surely this must be frustration speaking out of your bluetooth connectivity issue
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    Overall so me quite nice upgrades. Love the idea of not calling it iPad 3 or 2S etc. Apple keeping it simple and as usual thinking differently. I would like to correct the original post which did imply that there was a Siri upgrade as there was no Siri on the new device.
    Siri Integration .. the dictation it's using is running off Siri ..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Well I was thinking the same thing but the reviews are saying...no Siri integration. Not really sure I would want to call dictation Siri (Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface)
    I have Dragon Dictation on my 3GS and seriously doubt I would want to call it Siri

According to imore.com

Dictation (not Siri, alas)
    Source
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

Meh...iPad always impressive as usual...since i have neither the 1st or the 2nd i'd go straight for this if the funds became present.

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    *yawns

This is what all ipads good fah

lol I so need a new mpad now that I see this
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

I do think there will be an upgraded iPad before the year ends. As with any manufacturing company or any other institution, suspense and curiosity will always make a good sales pitch. We all expected Siri to be on the new iPad and then it wasn't. As I said, there were noticeable improvements on the iPad 2 which would warrant an upgrade if you're using an iPad 1 and maybe if you've got the iPad 2 but not necessary. When the specified target is reached with sales for this new iPad then you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a rollout of a newer iPad with Siri at the helm maybe even better than before like a virtual representation you would be speaking to face to face.
    As I like to say " we will see."