Thread: $$Website Creation and Hosting$$--JOB.

Default $$Website Creation and Hosting$$--JOB.

I looking for someone to create a website & host it for me. I already have a domain name. I'm not familar with website design but im looking for something thats interactive; it is for a school alumni. just something that looks pretty and informative. Let me know whats the price you would charge for creating the site and hosting it.show me some prior work that you have done.
    Last edited by duster; Apr 15, 2005 at 02:13 PM.
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

It's not my intention to take bread from anyone's mouth, but duster, since it's an alumni association isn't it possible that there may be one or more alumni with the requisite skills to do it for free? Just a suggestion since I know how cash-strapped alumni associations can be ... unless you graduated from the Cash Cow University
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    It's not my intention to take bread from anyone's mouth, but duster, since it's an alumni association isn't it possible that there may be one or more alumni with the requisite skills to do it for free? Just a suggestion since I know how cash-strapped alumni associations can be ... unless you graduated from the Cash Cow University

No one in the organization knows how to do webpage design. Im the only techical person in the group. Plus we just started the organization so we have very few members. also we just want to put our presence on the internet.
    Henry David Thoreau

Depending on which school I may get this done for minimum to no cost for web designing. Cheap hosting is also available. Will contact you regarding details. Expect an email from me by the weekend.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    Depending on which school I may get this done for minimum to no cost for web designing. Cheap hosting is also available. Will contact you regarding details. Expect an email from me by the weekend.

looking foward to hearing from you. u can leave your number
    Last edited by duster; Apr 15, 2005 at 04:07 PM.
    Henry David Thoreau

Default hey

Is it possible for you to state which school. Maybe you have pass student here who would create the site for you.
    TechNation JA :: Bring you eXplosive TechNology ::

Check out the new Technology Show, TECH IN TEN, every Wednesday @ 7:30pm on CTV.
    Or watch it LIVE at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctvlive

I'm just a nobody telling everybody
    about Somebody who can save anybody.

My group is interested in designing the site for u. can u tell me what features u would want on the site? how many pages would u want?
    Praise Ye JAH