Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LIME Wireless Router/ADSL Modem reset

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCat View Post
    It turns out that you have to use http://192.168.1.1/admin/ to get to the modem configurations if the Internet is connected.
    Oh so that's how you gain access. Didn't know about the /admin. Always tried the main page with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by supercomputer View Post
    i did a hard reset and now i have no internet, can u please give me the instructions they gave you?
    @ supercomputer:

I will do a reset on it when I get home and send you the config. file with the default settings. that way you can just update yours.
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCat View Post
    @ supercomputer:

I will do a reset on it when I get home and send you the config. file with the default settings. that way you can just update yours.
    thank you very much, havent had net from tht modem for some time

I have the same problem. I did a hard reset and now i have no internet. Can you please send me the default config file??

Did that hard reset once. Customer care walked me though a series of settings but none worked. Said they would have to send a technician but i cudnt wait. Here is what i did. Drove into the town, found a free wifi and connected, logged in as user and wrote down all the setting, went back home and put settings in my modem. Problem solved. Only thing needed from cc is username and password.
    Intel Core i3-3220 3.30GHz, 4GB ram

Blu Life One 4G LTE (stock for now)

I know this thread is old but I had the same problem as I needed to change my configuration. Called LIME and they said to use admin admin which did not work but then they gave me admin Adm1n@L1m3# which works for me. Maybe anyone else can try

i have a lime smartrg SR320n...i want access to change the wireless name and password..

Do what Djohne said. Try admin for both username and password. If that does not work, try admin and Adm1n@L1m3#

Apparently when they realise that you change the factory default log-in for the modem (for your personal security) so then it does not automatically receive their protocol changes (which they do in secret), then they change the log-in password to lock you out.
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.

Hi CyberCat.

Try this on your modem. user name is admin.

Password. Adm1n@L1m3# Please note the upper and lower cases and the number one instead of i. Hope this helps

Worked like a charm for me. Thanks. Now if i could get the correct settings for the modem. I bought this from LIME and called customer care to set it up. I am connected, however, not getting full 4MB i was getting before using my previous modem, which was a paradyne. I am getting only 1mb, and the damn tech support have been promising me a visit from Tech all week and all now. I tried using backup settings i had from my previous modem, with my new one, and it said invalid. Do you by any chance have a back up settings i could use?