Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LIME Wireless Router/ADSL Modem reset

Default LIME Wireless Router/ADSL Modem reset

OK, does anybody know if a hard reset of the ClearAccess Smart RG SR 100G from sLIME will clear whatever configurations sLIME put on it?

I got one from them, but I cannot log in to change the wireless settings such as access WPA password and for that matter change it to WEP - my USB wireless adapter doesn't like WPA.

A friend of mine told me that they refuse to give out the login password, so I am thinking that a hard reset will set the password back to default, but I am wondering if that will erase any Internet settings as well.
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.

OK, does anybody know if a hard reset of the ClearAccess Smart RG SR 100G from sLIME will clear whatever configurations sLIME put on it?

I got one from them, but I cannot log in to change the wireless settings such as access WPA password and for that matter change it to WEP - my USB wireless adapter doesn't like WPA.

A friend of mine told me that they refuse to give out the login password, so I am thinking that a hard reset will set the password back to default, but I am wondering if that will erase any Internet settings as well.
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes. CALL ME 9992044

Yow, what's your country code?

its admin,admin or admin,password i think...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Yeah thanks.

Been trying that, but it kept sending me to http://acs.lime.com/acs-portal/contr...************** when I entered 192.168.1.1 and that is where I have been trying to log in. But sLIME obviously won't give out that password.

So I unplugged the phone line and then I got access to the modem using 192.168.1.1 and logged in with the default admin, admin.

It turns out that you have to use http://192.168.1.1/admin/ to get to the modem configurations if the Internet is connected.

Just wanted to turn off the wireless for a while and change the password (it is set to the MAC address by default it seems).

Is anybody's LIME ADSL down in the kgn area?

me learn from these networks that i should use the service that allow me to use my own modem cause even though you pay them for the modem they lock it up for there benifit while you paying the bills we dont have a good internet provider and this is slowing down our technology

i did a hard reset a couple weeks ago and had to call lime for assistance...did you change your default password?

Yeh, I changed the default password after I got in to 192.198.1.1/admin

Quote Originally Posted by glenfordwilliams View Post
    i did a hard reset a couple weeks ago and had to call lime for assistance...did you change your default password?
    i did a hard reset and now i have no internet, can u please give me the instructions they gave you?