Thread: Iphone 3G problem

Default Iphone 3G problem

I tried searching but came up with nothing specific to this problem.

I need help, whenever I try to load an apps they just flash open for a few seconds and the screen returns to the apps page the app was on. This does not happen for the apps that came with the phone. Just the 30 or so that i've got from the app store.

Any advice?

Press the Home button and the lock button until you see the apple logo to reset the phone secondary option app needs to be updated
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Reset already and same problem and my apps are already up to date

did you update IOS? if you did you may now have apps that are incompatible with the new OS
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by dorian3kx View Post
    Any advice?
    You said that you had the 3G (not the 3Gs) so you are clearly running out of memory. Before trying Lojikal's suggestion once again, double tap the home button twice to revela the multitasking bar and press and hold each icon to close the third party apps, before rebooting. Contrary to popular belief, rebooting the device without first manually closing each app does NOT free (significant amounts of) memory as it's still in the virtual swap file.

Edit: I had a situation like this once where I had just updated my iPhone to the lastest firmware (and broken the jailbreak that allowed me to install the cracked apps that I had on the unit before) hence they displayed similar symptoms.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

already close apps in task bro but that doesn't seem to be the problem either guess AMA have to restore again. Grrrrrr

Other apps that came with the phone opens just fine but the ones frm app store won't open

Is it jailbroken? If so, then your AppSync cracked file needs to be replaced using Cydia.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Yea it's jailbroken, how do I Replace it using cydia