Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charge Your iPhone with Your Breath

kmn (kill me now) loooool wtf is that
    Asus X502CA (THIN)
    S5 (Dual Sim) Original not Chinese

ooooh k, now that's kinda cool for new tech enovation, but then again its kinda cumbersome, cause i sure as hell don't want anything on ma damn face, worst when i'm sleeping
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Well u kno what, some crazy innovations usually give light to some great breakthroughs....let see!
    mikeyspice11@hotmail.com
    367-3881

jomo Guest

Lol, well maybe they can tap it in your pulse or heartbeat to charge it BUT WHY only way i can see use for it is if you're trapped on a deserted island and want to browse apps, haha

Well what seems to many to be rubbish may very well be the next best thing. Funny how er discredit ourselves with ideas we can't seem to conceive in that less than 1/3 % of our brain functions. Noted that Blackberry brainwashed addicts just use less than 1%especially if they are Digicel Powered. Moving on ......Remember Bill gates and Microsoft....Many of the so called intellects like those snuffing at this idea, called him SILLY STUPID AND WILL NEVER WORK......well look at him now and many of them "you" intellects are running the same garbage you would have called it if you were there when the idea was being conceived.
    ...failed innovators.....followers of the masses and never an innovator which is why you will always be the blind leading the blind straight to the pit
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)