Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Samsung Galaxy S III Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Well clearly you thought wrong, do better next time

Thanks
    Me expecting you to be intelligent for once was wishful thinking.

My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    Good post peez, gives me and I'm sure vylle somthing to think about. Even though I am really waiting for the first HTC device with ICS and sense 4.0 on top
    I am still gonna buy a dual core for now and watch what is happening.
    Last edited by Cultus; Jan 25, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

At 12:46am I would expect that you would be with the world a girls you have JOMO, not be commenting on a tech site with us nerds???
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by noreik23 View Post
    At 12:46am I would expect that you would be with the world a girls you have JOMO, not be commenting on a tech site with us nerds???
    Jomo is a Geek noreik....if you ever see him in real life..... he epitomizes geekology...one look at him and you see GEEK
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Jomo is a Geek noreik....if you ever see him in real life..... he epitomizes geekology...one look at him and you see GEEK
    lol, JOMO

cultus wil u be migrating to the gsIII as it land or wait and c mode?
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

again - i say the picture is FAKE.. i dont care how many sites u see it up on.. doesnt mean that this is an actual picture of the product..

and again - speculation is speculation- nothing about this phone is concrete as yet much less the release date - its all a rumor ppl

The rumors come from Eldar Murtazin, who hasn't had the most accurate series of predictions lately, but who we are willing to believe now as he claims he has played with the smartphone already. So, according to the Russian, the Samsung Galaxy S III will indeed be unveiled at the MWC and will go on sale in April, exactly a year after its predecessor.
    Last edited by vylle; Jan 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Im sure it will debut at the Mobile World Conf
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    lol, JOMO

cultus wil u be migrating to the gsIII as it land or wait and c mode?
    Based on the rumoured specs, I will be migrating about 2 months after it's released. Gives them time to fix any bugs and perfect the device as they did with the GSII, but I will also be watching HTC as well....this year it will either be something from HTC or Samsung for me for sure.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

This year will be a phone with the 850 HSDPA band assuming digi doesnt open up any other frequencies
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Default Rumor Alert: Samsung Will NOT Announce The Galaxy S III Next Month At Mobile World

Rumor Alert: Samsung Will NOT Announce The Galaxy S III Next Month At Mobile World Congress?

Roh oh, the boys over at The Verge are hearing a disappointing rumor, if this rumor does indeed turn out to be fact. According to their intel, Samsung had initially planned to announce their 2012 Galaxy S III at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona later next month and will now delay their announcement. There is no indication as to when or where an announcement for the Galaxy S III will take place, but The Verge has been told it would be “before summer.” Mobile World Congress is a logical choice for Samsung to unveil their next-generation flagship model, however the current rumor points to Samsung being uncomfortable with a lengthy lag between a global launch and US availability.

For a little background, the Samsung Galaxy S II was initially introduced at last year’s Mobile World Congress only to arrive in the United States in the fall. Much of the world had the Galaxy S II for months by the time it arrived on US shores. With the Galaxy S III, this new speculation is that Samsung will try to make the device available everywhere at the same time and not deal with a slow rollout.

The Verge has updated their post to show German blog BestBoyz reporting the same piece of intel.

SOURCE

Default Samsung “Still Reviewing Several Options” For Launching Galaxy S III

This week started out with some uncertainty on the Samsung Galaxy S III launch and while it’s ending with the same uncertainty, we’re not completely empty handed. As it turns out, the Samsung earnings call held a little goodie for those of us carefully listening regarding the existence of the Galaxy S III. For what it’s worth, I don’t think anyone actually thought the Galaxy S III didn’t exist, but Samsung had yet to publicly acknowledge such a device by such a name. During Samsung’s call this week, a company executive named Mrs. Younghee Lee acknowledged the existence of the smartphone in response to a question regarding the launch date. Mrs Lee responded, “We are still reviewing several options when to launch. We will let you know when it’s decided.”

Also of note was the discovery of Samsung model GT-I9300 on Samsung’s support site early this morning. This is one of the highest model numbers discovered for a Samsung device (Galaxy Nexus was i9250), which is leading to some speculation that the i9300 is in fact the Samsung Galaxy S III.

So why the potential delay? Well first, it’s not really a delay because it’s not announced. Samsung can’t delay a non-existent announcement. The other suggested reason for the delay are rumors that multiple versions of the Galaxy S III exist and Samsung is still deciding which model to take to production. Samsung could choose to use their own quad-core 1.5GHz Exynos 4412 processor, but there is a chance they could also decide to use a next-generation dual-core 2.0GHz Exynos 5250.

Given all of this, the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S III at Mobile World Congress next month in Barcelona looks less and less likely, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. We’re perfectly content with letting Samsung take their time perfecting their next-generation flagship device and release it when it’s ready to take on the world.
    Androidandme, PocketNow