Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Digicel 3G Out

I tested it was getting between 6-8MB in Mobay pretty good actually but I thought I would have been seeing the H+ icon instead of the H on my nexus 4
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

tested in north and south trelawny, main parts of manchester and clarendon and all areas give 6-8megs.
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Ok so am I the only one suffering? The D-Link combo at home sucks for me...very slow speeds and inconsistent (note it has gotten worse over time as it wasn't this bad before). My smartphone continuously outpaces the home device. They claim the are aware but God knows I can't see what them doing.

I need HELP! The other options that I think may do better are the USB/MiFi devices but aren't these limited like the data service on the phone? Because I think it's just the set up because like I said my phone does much better in the same area.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    tested in north and south trelawny, main parts of manchester and clarendon and all areas give 6-8megs.
    on my iphone 5 i am getting 12 Mbps and its always between 8-12 mbps. Must say there service is very good. Never really like digicel but they have something that caught me...4g. When am driving i notice the black spots are on molynes below four roads, almost all of waltham park road, from 6 miles to ferry police station, most of highway 2000. They should fix those and it would be excellent. Need to know how to get phone to browse and talk

I stopped running speed tests after I realised how much of my data it was eating up if fast enough for me at the moment
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    Ok so am I the only one suffering? The D-Link combo at home sucks for me...very slow speeds and inconsistent (note it has gotten worse over time as it wasn't this bad before). My smartphone continuously outpaces the home device. They claim the are aware but God knows I can't see what them doing.

I need HELP! The other options that I think may do better are the USB/MiFi devices but aren't these limited like the data service on the phone? Because I think it's just the set up because like I said my phone does much better in the same area.
    whats your set up, cause i too have my modem connected through a d-link router and its lightning quick

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    whats your set up, cause i too have my modem connected through a d-link router and its lightning quick
    I dunno how else...the white modem is pointed out at my window and the D-Link on a stand nearby...I think Digicel has admitted to there being issues but trust me it is too consistent...
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    I dunno how else...the white modem is pointed out at my window and the D-Link on a stand nearby...I think Digicel has admitted to there being issues but trust me it is too consistent...
    ok, maybe its the actual area that your in, digiceln tends to fluctuate at times still.

What is LIME'S 3.5G speed been like?The signal is weak in the Duhaney Park area.