Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The HTC One Variant Thread

The beef is boring now wishlist...it's like Jomo said, we know we are superior yet we behaving like we are lonely and bored and seeking the company of berry addicts and ifanatics. I for one am one pleased Android user. I'm done trying to persuade people to come over. My Entire Family has been converted, my mission is accomplished. We are one big happy bunch. Everyone else can stay for all i care LOL! Once my family and BFF are converted I'm good. Now to sit back, relax and enjoy my Android Thrill Ride...while I look at the rest of the world and just pity their ignorance, arrogance and stupidity. I will leave the fighting to you guys. From now I'm a moderator/spectator

Anyways back on topic....yes these phones are nice...I so love the unibody design ..but honestly I am still waiting to see a worthy replacement for my SGSII..... for a first time Android user yea some of these new phones are nice to get, but as a SGSII owner, I still don't see any worthy replacements as yet....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

I am excited about the One X it might even knock out the Xperia S I was lusting after but they should have dropped in a 2100 battery or 2300
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    I am excited about the One X it might even knock out the Xperia S I was lusting after but they should have dropped in a 2100 battery or 2300
    Then this would put a company like Anker out of business. Unless it's these same battery companies supplying phone makers and consumers simultaneously.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

well its a non user replaceable battery so I would have hoped that they would put in the largest battery they can find but still battery companies really need to step up their game and have some new innovations
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    The beef is boring now wishlist...it's like Jomo said, we know we are superior yet we behaving like we are lonely and bored and seeking the company of berry addicts and ifanatics. I for one am one pleased Android user. I'm done trying to persuade people to come over. My Entire Family has been converted, my mission is accomplished. We are one big happy bunch. Everyone else can stay for all i care LOL! Once my family and BFF are converted I'm good. Now to sit back, relax and enjoy my Android Thrill Ride...while I look at the rest of the world and just pity their ignorance, arrogance and stupidity. I will leave the fighting to you guys. From now I'm a moderator/spectator

Anyways back on topic....yes these phones are nice...I so love the unibody design ..but honestly I am still waiting to see a worthy replacement for my SGSII..... for a first time Android user yea some of these new phones are nice to get, but as a SGSII owner, I still don't see any worthy replacements as yet....
    HAha your right, just had to put in a final kick for old time sakes
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Default c

We’ve already had a chance to check out the HTC One S vicariously through at least one other hands-on video out of Barcelona…this time our man Aaron from PhoneDog is on the ground checking out the HTC One S. Of course, we’re a little jealous he gets a full 2 minutes with the device and we’re an ocean away.

As a quick reminder, the HTC One S arrives with a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 CPU, 4.3″ qHD AMOLED display, 8 megapixel camera with 1080p HD recording, front-facing camera, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and HTC Sense 4.

T-Mobile says the HTC One S will arrive “This Spring,” which of course allows us to hope for an April timeframe, right after the Blaze S 4G launches in March.

So, you want to know just how good the HTC One S really is? Check this out.

SOURCE

bwoy this is giving the Xperia S a hard run for my money

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    well its a non user replaceable battery so I would have hoped that they would put in the largest battery they can find but still battery companies really need to step up their game and have some new innovations
    That's my only problem with it so far... getting a phone replacement maybe a pain if the battery goes faulty or something

Default HTC Shows Off ImageSense Technology With Sample HTC One Images

There is little question that HTC is going “all in” with their new HTC One lineup and by all accounts, HTC’s newest devices seem a step ahead of the current market. With dual and quad-core technology, HD displays, Android 4.0, HTC’s newest devices have our complete Android attention. However, there is one key factor truly separating these devices from the rest of the pack — their camera. To help make the HTC One lineup stand out, HTC has equipped their new lineup with f/2.0 aperture, a 28mm lens, HTC ImageChip, BSI Sensors and a smart LED flash with five levels of brightness. Add in a 0.7 second shot time and 0.2-second autofocus and you’ve got a serious smartphone camera on-board.

“With ImageSense HTC One rivals traditional digital cameras with improvements to every part of the camera, including the lens, the sensor, the software, and even integrating a new custom HTC ImageChip.”

So what else will make HTC’s One camera line-up standout?

The Superfast Capture: As we just mentioned, HTC reduced the amount of time it takes to capture a shot, to just 0.7 seconds. With 0.2 second autofocus, you can take almost unlimited continuous shots by just holding down the shutter button.
    Good photos in bad lighting: HTC has improved image quality in low light, no light or bright backlighting. The f/2.0 lens on the HTC One X and HTC One S captures 40% more light than the f/2.4 lenses available on other high-end smartphones.
    Video Pic: Want to capture a photo and shoot video at the same time? Good, because HTC is introducing this feature. Tap the shutter button while recording video and you will capture a high-resolution still photo while the phone continues to record your video. Sound good?

So how does all of this actually translate to real-world photography? Check the gallery below and tell us what you think.

MORE PICTURES AT SOURCE

they should have had an HD gallery to showcase the pics