Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The HTC One Variant Thread

i sense something fruity in your future

Default So, About That HTC Era 42…It’s The HTC One X+ For T-Mobile

Update: We’ve just been dropped a line from Taylor of Androidandme fame telling us that the “plus” sign relates to the Tegra 3 plus, meaning this One X for T-Mobile will have a 1.7GHz processor. How about them apples?

There are times when I’m glad to be wrong, and it’s not that I’m actually wrong in hypothesizing that the HTC Era 42 could have turned out to be the G3 for T-Mobile, there were some hints along the way to help get me there. Instead, I’m happy to say that we’ve been able to confirm with at least a small level of certainty that the HTC Era 42 is in fact the HTC One X+ for T-Mobile.

So, about that “plus” sign after the X — yeah, I have no idea what that means. Perhaps it’s just a way to differentiate the device name from AT&T, or perhaps it has something to do with HSPA+, we truly don’t know. What we do know is that all the stars are aligning for the HTC One X to launch on T-Mobile, a rumor we almost entirely forgot about.

Thankfully, hose rumors from late February are now being proven right, some five months later as the HTC One X+ is destined for T-Mobile in September. Get your wallets ready.
    http://www.tmonews.com/2012/07/so-ab...-for-t-mobile/

Default HTC One X+ Makes Appearance On NenaMark, Shows Off Quad-Core Processor

Oh hai there NenaMark2 benchmark with the HTC One X+, better known as the PM63100. Still curious about the differences between the One X and One X+? Good, because the the NenaMark2 benchmark shows the differences between the current model HTC One X and One X+ will live in the 1.7GHz processor and Android 4.1.1 software. The handset is currently running under the codename HTC Evitaire and is said to be on its way to AT&T, according to the folks at LandofDroid.

Take heed T-Mobile fans, we’ve still got plenty of info that says this one will making its own appearance on Magenta store shelves in late September. According to our sources, T-Mobile’s internal codename remains HTC Era 42 and we’re very hopeful that September date doesn’t change because this will easily be one device we’re eager to get our hands on.
    http://www.tmonews.com/2012/08/htc-o...edium=facebook

Anyone know when the One X will be available from Digicel? or better if i order it from amazon?

RubberBand Man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aejr120 View Post
    Anyone know when the One X will be available from Digicel? or better if i order it from amazon?
    I personally haven't seen any local providers sell anything HTC...in other words One X release before S3 and the S3 selling now. Order it.

Quote Originally Posted by aejr120 View Post
    Best you order it. Try and get the At&t version for LTE .
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    I personally haven't seen any local providers sell anything HTC...in other words One X release before S3 and the S3 selling now. Order it.
    Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    Best you order it. Try and get the At&t version for LTE .
    Alright thanks. kinda hard fi get smartphones out here (besides blackberry )

Yo i have like 30k, whats the best phone in that range?

u should try the classifieds on the site lots of androids selling including mine
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1