Thread: Asking for some feedback to help improve my site: sumo.com.jm

Default Asking for some feedback to help improve my site: sumo.com.jm

Over the past few months I've been making some small updates to try to improve the usefulness of my site. Your answers will really help in letting me know if the site is sending the right message.

URL: http://www.sumo.com.jm/

1. What does this site do?
    2. What aspect of the site confused you?
    3. If you were in the market for the services offered would you buy from us?
    4. What changes/updates would you recommend?
    "Fortune Favors the Bold" -Virgil

This is a web publishing website, right? So what is the price ranges like?
    Last edited by camoflage; Feb 19, 2012 at 08:19 PM.

Are you saying I should include a that outlines pricing or are you literally asking about our prices?

1. What does this site do?
    The site is fine. Its a portfolio site, you go there to look at stuff. It works.

2. What aspect of the site confused you?
    I see alot of websites. Does not confuse me at all.

3. If you were in the market for the services offered would you buy from us?
    Sure why not?

4. What changes/updates would you recommend?
    Put some pictures up of the members of your team. Tech companies seem to hate putting pictures up.

Thanks Owen! You're the third person recommending we add pictures of the team so that's officially at the top of the list.

Engage the viewer, Solicit feedback and enquiries from the front page and don't leave it to your contact page to make the link. Implement a 1 or 2 page template based specials on your home page with a base price to generate some interest. The general thinking of the casual viewer is that a website is an expensive proposition. Encourage the viewer with "websites starting at $***** on your home page, then list what is included for that price on a linked page which list other site specials "starting at" options available. That should generate some customer interest then on the contact try and up-sell the customer on additional features just don't push it too hard.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

Exactly what I've being thinking too @jahman182

I'm really trying not to compete on price because some of these young developers are willing to work for nothing. But I do see your point so I'll try to find a way to strike a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by sumo View Post
    I'm really trying not to compete on price because some of these young developers are willing to work for nothing. But I do see your point so I'll try to find a way to strike a balance.
    Ever heard of a loss leader? Well it's better to have some business than no business at all. The special pricing may not make u a profit but allow you to display the quality work you do. I wouldn't worry about the young developers.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?