Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's on your iPad ?

^ that looks fun, my newest game is fruit ninja....HIYA!!!!!!
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

I will just cover games in this post. I must admit, iOS has a far more impressive game library than Android. Here are some of the games I have been playing. I have been ADD switching between these games, I am sure they will keep me entertained in my free time during work for the next few weeks.

Carcasonne

Aquaria

Infinity Blade II

Dark Meadow

Waking Mars

Paper Monsters
    Main system: Core i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB, 32gb Corsair DDR3 1600 RAM, EVGA NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970x2,
    Tablet: Surface 3
    Phone: Nexus 6

Kingdom rush

Been playing this for hours, so much fun

I want Kingdom Rush...I love RTS Games. This looks great.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

[QUOTE=toyanucci;735492]Apps you guys should definitely checkout

AVPlayerHD - All of you with VLC, you need to throw that away and step into the future! This player plays basically any format at resolutions 720p and below (though I think on the 3rd gen ipad it plays 1080p without issue, I'll find out for sure in a couple days)

Did you find out boss? does it play 1080p on iPad3?

It plays 1080p fine on my iPad 3, the only caviet being it had to be a mp4 file.

There an app named iFlicks for Mac that i use to convert videos to mp4. It's great because for most mkv's if you use the setting "iTunes compatible" there's no re-encoding, it just puts it in a mp4 package (it might convert the audio if it's incompatible), the whole process takes about a minute or 2 depending on the size of the movie you're converting. I know many apps do what I just described, but the big plus with iflicks is that it adds metadata as well and can do so automatically along with the movie cover etc. The end result is a video that can be added to iTunes and synced with your iPad's "Videos" app and has all the metadata there (actors, plot, movie poster etc). The videos app also plays 1080p if it's in mp4 format.

Hope that helps'

[QUOTE=CPA;746806]
    Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    Apps you guys should definitely checkout

AVPlayerHD - All of you with VLC, you need to throw that away and step into the future! This player plays basically any format at resolutions 720p and below (though I think on the 3rd gen ipad it plays 1080p without issue, I'll find out for sure in a couple days)

Did you find out boss? does it play 1080p on iPad3?
    Google Nexus 6P™

X-Plane 9

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by lojikal; Jul 20, 2012 at 06:19 PM.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Spider-Man HD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Asphalt 7 enuh ^_^

PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    Asphalt 7 enuh ^_^

loved this game even though wasn't very good at it.