Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's on your iPad ?

Just finished this. Playing again
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

was playing that on the tab, me and the controls not fren at all.....but great game none the less
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Wife loves this one
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

VNC Viewer Access and take control of a computer from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from any location.

VLC VLC media player for iOS. ... VLC for iOS is a bit different from the classic VLC. It is based on libVLC, libVLCcore and all libVLC plugins, like the normal VLC

WiFi HD Turn your iPhone into a wireless, mobile external hard drive!

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

RDP Remote Desktop & Application Access for iPad

2Do 2Do surrounds you with your projects and actions, grouped the way you like them , sorted the way you need them and reminding you at the time you want them

Instapaper Save long web pages to read later, when you have time, on your computer, iPhone, iPad, or Kindle.

FlightBoard lets you check out the boards of your favorite airports and ... Download FlightBoard and daydream about your favorite destination.

Dragon Dictation is an easy-to-use voice recognition application powered by Dragon® NaturallySpeaking® that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.

Teleport by Free Radical Software. Teleport lets you easily upload documents and pictures directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to any folder

IP Cam Viewer View and Control IP camera, DVR, NVR, webcam. SSL, H.264, Audio, Widget, MPEG4. Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category .

iFiles is a file manager, document viewer, text editor, voice recorder, wifi drive, and more for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch

Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean.

i love angry birds,nice game

Looks better on the ipad than on the SGT

Cant get enough of asphalt 6 ^_^
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Apps you guys should definitely checkout

AVPlayerHD - All of you with VLC, you need to throw that away and step into the future! This player plays basically any format at resolutions 720p and below (though I think on the 3rd gen ipad it plays 1080p without issue, I'll find out for sure in a couple days)

iGet Download Manager - This little download manager is the fastest one in the appstore (trust me, I've tried them all). With other downloaders I get max 250kbps downloads speeds but they average about 100kbps, With iGet, I download at 850kbps which is the max speed of my 8mb internet package with Lime. I've also tried it at my friend's house with Flow and gotten up to 1500kbps. I use it in download mode and just paste the actual download links in it and let it rip.

USB Sharp Pro - This app will unzip and unrar large files. I've unrar'ed files as large as 2GB (www.shaanig.com is a great resource to check out as well for said rar files.)

Puffin Web Browser - This browser plays flash videos pretty good (note, this is the full version not the free one). For best results set flash support mode to on demand and simply click the flash content you wish to load and you're good2go.

With the first 3 apps I am able to download content to watch when I'm on the go or on trips that I don't bring my laptop on. I download in iGet and "open in" Avplayer to watch content there. If the content is rar'ed, I simply "open in" USB Sharp, extract it there, then "open in" Avplayer from there.

Anyhow, just my contribution to the thread.
    Last edited by toyanucci; Mar 24, 2012 at 12:02 AM.
    Google Nexus 6P™

Few games so far

Minecraft pocket edition

Netflix

Kindel

Engadget

Living earth

CNN

Angry birds space

Trying out the new mass effect