Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your iPad ?

Default What's on your iPad ?

What apps are you currently running on your iPad?
    Reviews and opinions on your personal experiences with such apps and what are your personal and professional recommendations.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Wow, no support star.... this would really come in handy for me right now
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Since I don't have an iPad ( don't really like tablets much ) I never try to recommend any iPad specific apps .. But majority of the ones I listed works on all devices ( touch , phone and pad )..
    Last edited by FossilWolf; Mar 3, 2012 at 08:12 PM.
    [Asus M3A79T Deluxe|Phenom II x4 940BE|Asus Triton 81|Corsair 750W|NZXT Sentry2|G.Skill 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel|Sapphire 4870 1GB GDDR5|WD Green 640GB,1TB,2TB|WD Black 320GB,640GB|Samsung P2450] Need Upgrade
    BB8220> 9700> 9800>Nokia N8(Drowned)>IPhone 4(retired)> Wtf is a Phone ?.

Two things I need help with :
    Root explorer and running apps made for iphone in fullscreen on the ipad
    So if any1 can point me to apps that can help me with these, it'll be much appreciated...

"Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

sigh..... thanks but the list didnt help

++

somehow the droid family seems bigger.... over here feels lonely....

Well n my pad I have

Cydia (my #1 girl)
    VLC
    Teamviewer
    ibooks
    Safari (i actually like it)

thats it for now I guess....
    Last edited by Cultus; Mar 5, 2012 at 02:38 PM.

With the latest updates and new innovations by Apple, I really haven't been on spot with this thread as I had intended. However its never too late to get the ball rolling and as such I would like to start with just a few of the apps on my iPad. Some may find it useful and some may not. The point of this thread is to edify the Apple community within this site on the available Applications for their iPad device and not for a roaming playground by the trolls.

Default What's on My iPad

Page one.

Cydia is a software application for iOS that enables a user to find and install software packages (including apps, interface customizations, and system extensions) on a jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.

Installous is an iOS application developed by docmorelli and originally created by puy0. Installous allows users to download, install, update and share cracked

iBooks is a free app you can download from the App Store. It brings you a new way to buy books and amazing ways to read them.

Soldier Knows Best for all your Apple hardware and software reviews.

Twitter the social Application

Facebook

Linkedin Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities

Ebay

Flipboard is a social-network aggregation, magazine-format application software for Apple touch-screen devices, including the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.

Facebook Chat

Viber is an application for iPhone and Android phones that lets you make free phone calls and send text messages to anyone who also has the application

BeejiveIM is a mobile instant messaging app for your iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, iPad, and iPod Touch. Stay connected to all of your instant messaging

Trailers View the latest movie trailers for many current and upcoming releases. Many trailers are available in high-quality HD, iPod, and iPhone versions.

Digg The best news, videos and pictures on the web as voted on by the Digg community. Breaking news on Technology, Politics, Entertainment, and more!

Remote is a free application that turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a remote control for your iTunes library or Apple TV.

Whats on My iPad page 2 coming soon.

Found a really cool game.... Machinarium