Thread: Is there a way to unblock an iPhone 5???

Yung_Jah Guest

Default Is there a way to unblock an iPhone 5???

An uncle of a friend of mine bought an iPhone 5 from a complete stranger in a barber shop in the UK...

So, the online service to unlock this o2 phone was paid.... few days later, was refunded where the seller said the phone was blocked because it was either stolen or lost.

Can this phone be unblocked then unlocked if there is no sign of finding that stranger? How can this be done? And at what cost?

The funny thing about it was that while waiting for it to be unlocked...I was checking the status of the phone on a site I found on that day... to realize that the phone contract was still active. Expired next year. So, I learnt a lesson because we all buy used phones from strangers (whether in person or off ebay/Amazon).

And to also add, does it really take 2 weeks to get ur money back???

sorry about your dilemma, but could you share that site you use to find out the status of the phone....there are some guys here that unlock iphones like that...check the classifieds and hit em up

It can be unlocked to work as long as it is not the same network, as in who unlocks iphone i don't really check around
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    sorry about your dilemma, but could you share that site you use to find out the status of the phone....there are some guys here that unlock iphones like that...check the classifieds and hit em up
    There are few sites... but I stick to this one [ http://s-url.ro/ ]. After entering the IMEI, it will show 50% of the details then load the rest. Not anything major of this site. Currently under attack it seems. I didnt bookmark the others that were similar. Are you saying that once the phone is blocked by that company, it still can be unlocked? Not my phone still, as I know better. Rarely do I buy phones from strangers as USED. Always opt for new items once I can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    It can be unlocked to work as long as it is not the same network, as in who unlocks iphone i don't really check around
    Well the phone will be use out here... but it is locked on the o2 network.

let us know if u got it unlocked, would love to know about the blocking situation