Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple sues Kodak.......who has been bankrupt for a while now

Default Apple sues Kodak.......who has been bankrupt for a while now

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/15/a...suit-bankrupt/

seriously how scummy can you get, the poor company is trying to get back on its feet, thousands of jobs are at stake, forget business what about basic human decency.
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

wtf...they on a sueing spree...I wonder who's next

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    what about basic human decency.
    What is that exactly? (sarcasm)
    When a company feels threatened, they'll do anything (Step1: Sue anything that moves).
    The mere fact that the market is being quietly flooded with Android based devices is enough to make Apple want to keep every other manufacturer "under control".
    There are already numerous threads on Apple's plans to sue the rest of the world, so don't behave like its anything new.
    Last edited by NOKIA 3650; Feb 15, 2012 at 08:38 PM.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Well if you read more into it you'll see that it's actually Kodak that started it, so therefore they're now getting their just deserts.
    Not really the fruit company that's at fault here.
    But on a real note, they do need to break off on the sewering.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

I will not be surprised when Apple purchases Kodak.
    Calm Like a BOMB

i can immagine the conversation between apple and kodak

Apple: Hah! I am suing you!

Kodak: WTHAOSDFVNKLIASDH?!?! WHY?

Apple: Because you violate our patents!

Kodak: We violate what? Huh? WE DON'T EVEN COMPETE IN THE SAME MARKET!

Apple: Of course we do!

Kodak: We make cameras and camera accessories. You make computers, mp3 players, and phones. HOW are we competeing?

Apple: The iPhone can be used like a camera. Your camera's can also be used like a camera. Therefore you are a threat to us!

Kodak: *facedesk* You DO realize that we are bankrupt and therefore we don't really have that much for you to take right?

Apple: Do not try to confuse me with your fancy words! We shall sue you for everything you have!

Kodak: Do you even know what bankrupt means?

Apple: No. But it has the word bank in it, which clearly means you have lots of money to take!

Kodak: *facedesk

clearly this^ man is a genius lol
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Quote Originally Posted by glenfordwilliams View Post
    Apple: Do not try to confuse me with your fancy words! We shall sue you for everything you have!

Kodak: Do you even know what bankrupt means?

Apple: No. But it has the word bank in it, which clearly means you have lots of money to take!
    Totally pwned. lol

I wonder if Apple will go after RIM next since their latest BB Storm 3 9860 could possibly be a threat to the first 2007 iPhone 2G ?
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

When since did being poor or broke offer protection against being accused,prosecuted,convicted, jailed or yes even sued for whatever reason... Kind of tired of all these anti Apple threads. More so when Apple is being sued as equally as they have been suing others.

Like the Foxconn issue why single out Apple when practically all tech companies use contract manufacturers just like and including Foxconn.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    When since did being poor or broke offer protection against being accused,prosecuted,convicted, jailed or yes even sued for whatever reason... Kind of tired of all these anti Apple threads. More so when Apple is being sued as equally as they have been suing others.

Like the Foxconn issue why single out Apple when practically all tech companies use contract manufacturers just like and including Foxconn.
    Because big fruit makes a large profit margin from their merchandise... Hence take big fruit and make the biggest example of all.
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC