Thread: Looking For A Commercial

Default Looking For A Commercial

Hi all. Looking for an OLD commercial that CWJ had - "one love generation" or something to that effect. If anyone happened to save that please give me a link. Thanks in advance.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../letters5.html
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

http://vimeo.com/11203203
    Check this and see if its the one you wanted...

I believe this is what you're looking for:

It's Jamaica National Money Transfer, not Cable and Wireless however.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Not those but they're nice too. I believe a line or two goes something like -

"Can't you see we're the one love generation, welcoming a brand new day, may there be renewed communication between the people over here and there and people everywhere. A little one love conversation can mean so much, we are all God's people so let us keep in touch. It's not just up to me and you - everybody's got a job to do. You've got to have dedication"

And it was definitely a CWJ commercial. Wondering if I asked TVJ for a copy if they'd give me.......they might have it.
    Last edited by khat17; Feb 11, 2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".