Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flashing red Light

tried all of that but desktop manager keeps giving an error saying that it cannot communicate with the device........

Doing this on XP? Don't use DM. Use AppLoader with the "/nojvm" switch and see what happens.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

/nojvm switch? ....hows that done?

EDIT: found out how to do it........will try tomorrow ...gave a friend to look at it
    Last edited by K-Swiss; Feb 10, 2012 at 08:51 PM.

Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

thanks for the info.....will report soon

got the phone pulled apart and seems like the circuit board is f'ed ...... *sigh*

heres a little proof that the pc is seeing the phone -__- ....still trying to figure out why it not connecting and still gives the 2 blinks...then pause....then repeats

Quote Originally Posted by K-Swiss View Post
    heres a little proof that the pc is seeing the phone -__- ....still trying to figure out why it not connecting and still gives the 2 blinks...then pause....then repeats

I wonder what the pc said to the BB when it saw it........."bloody brick" you call yourself a smartphone when you can't even see that I'm here to help.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

If you ready to give up and throw it away let me know. I don't mind taking garbage hardware as long as I can keep it if I fix it

how much u willing to pay for it?