Thread: RIM takes a stab at Android...Seriously?!...Kmt

Default RIM takes a stab at Android...Seriously?!...Kmt

Pardon my dormant presence for about a year off Techja(Noonecares)....But i'm using this medium to vent on something the mobile tech industry do not need....at all...

Failing Leadership, lack of proper vision and innovation, and a deaf ear to the market share

RIM- Research In Motion

Thorsten Heins - RIM's new CEO....FIRST INTRODUCTRY WORDS....
    “Our previous CEO shaped it to what it is now...if we continue doing well what we are doing, i sees no problem with RIM being among the top 3 players.”.....smhx2 personally, I think the entire RIM execs have lost a touch on reality...and quite frankly, the sale numbers don't lie. Stocks at its lowest and market share percentage down. RIM Lost $485 million in unsold Blackberry Playbooks 2011 and obviously didn't mean much...

Anywayzzz, I digress. So on Jan 29th In an interview with Crackberry, Heins words-

Just take a look where the Android OEMs are. I leave this to you. Take a look at their recent announcements and what you will immediately see is there is just no room for differentiation because they are all the same.

Needlesstosay....Heins have no idea of what he is saying. Every developer puts their on signature GUI on a stock Android.-> Motorola Blur, HTC Sense and the feel of ICS-Ice cream SandWich on the Samsung Galaxy S are way unique for their hardware. A whole plethora of designs for Android. Dual-screen devices and even BlackBerry-esque ones are just the beginning of the list. To say all Androids are the same, is a ignorant statement and possibly from someone who doesn't pay attention to mobile industry....

But honestly, I really want to see RIM come out of this hole, I jus don't think this new CEO has the plans, views and innovative mentality to bring blackberry to the next level
    STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail

uhm i hate to be a bother but mind putting a link to the related article ? . so that i may read it myself ?
    [Asus M3A79T Deluxe|Phenom II x4 940BE|Asus Triton 81|Corsair 750W|NZXT Sentry2|G.Skill 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel|Sapphire 4870 1GB GDDR5|WD Green 640GB,1TB,2TB|WD Black 320GB,640GB|Samsung P2450] Need Upgrade
    BB8220> 9700> 9800>Nokia N8(Drowned)>IPhone 4(retired)> Wtf is a Phone ?.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilWolf View Post
    uhm i hate to be a bother but mind putting a link to the related article ? . so that i may read it myself ?
    http://www.androidcentral.com/rims-n...y-are-all-same

thanks for the article link ,
    Rim Ceo sure does have alot of confidence in RIM for a major bounce back up the market ..
    Or hes been paid too much to try keep stake holders at bay with magical words of faith. No matter what Rim has better honestly have a huge change to the OS and gain developers for their app market to catch up.
    Once Windows Mobile takes over Rim its over ...
    [Asus M3A79T Deluxe|Phenom II x4 940BE|Asus Triton 81|Corsair 750W|NZXT Sentry2|G.Skill 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel|Sapphire 4870 1GB GDDR5|WD Green 640GB,1TB,2TB|WD Black 320GB,640GB|Samsung P2450] Need Upgrade
    BB8220> 9700> 9800>Nokia N8(Drowned)>IPhone 4(retired)> Wtf is a Phone ?.

Fresh n new Windows phone OS is creeping up with the market gravitating to them. Ur right but last month RIM released an update at CES that would cause app developers to port android market app to the app world....so this morning after realizing no developers are pushing to do this, they are now giving away a free bb playbook for porting an app to the bb app world....Kmt.....well- a free tablet is a free tablet

Pree this- very funny-

http://androidandme.com/2012/02/news...urce=pulsenews
    STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail