19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great decision Pezz

14 73.68%
  • Jah know you should have gotten something better

5 26.32%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pezz Amaze 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    Eventually those on the other side of the will keep wondering why is it that others are moving away slowly but surely, get curious enough, get informed, and make the move themselves.
    I still can't believe I got trapped in it.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

I only want to know one thing Pezz... How good is the battery?

I would appreciate if you did some tests under regular use (browsing, playing music, social networking, with pauses in between... you know like regular people lol), and also if you did a hardcore use test like playing games.

I have decided that I cant get another phone that cant give me at least 10 hours under regular use. It just doesnt make sense for me to have to need to constantly need to charge my phone.

Also I thought the SGS2 had a better screen res than the Amaze 4G, why it look like unno saying otherwise?
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post

I would appreciate if you did some tests under regular use (browsing, playing music, social networking, with pauses in between... you know like regular people lol), and also if you did a hardcore use test like playing games.

I have decided that I cant get another phone that cant give me at least 10 hours under regular use. It just doesnt make sense for me to have to need to constantly need to charge my phone.

Also I thought the SGS2 had a better screen res than the Amaze 4G, why it look like unno saying otherwise?
    Get a higher capacity battery. That's what most of us have done. I get 1 Day Plus, and that's heavy usage. I get 2 days with light usage. And You don't have to change you battery cover to the bulky one. You get to keep your stock battery cover and remain slim.

The Amaze does have a higher screen resolution than the SGSII, only good thing about the SGSII's screen is the Super Amoled Plus Display

Last edited by Cultus; Feb 5, 2012 at 10:26 AM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

I think this is what made me make the mistake

The Gs2 Skyrocket has 720x1280

Thx for dropping some knowledge on me.

*sigh* never really wanted to buy another battery enuh, but it look like its the only choice. Why the manufacturers dont just sell the phone wid the epic batteries den? Damn foolishness. I think the extended battery for my phone requires the bulky back case tho. But I will soon be selling my phone to try to go full touch screen
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Yep want a day use of your phone you have to get an extended battery day @ a half usage out of his extended battery full usage i dont believe that one bit @ Cultus, Because i have used one with the extended battery and i never get a full 24hours with moderate use and i bought the battery the same place u did.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

i must say, as somebody who voted galaxy nexus in your last thread..im pretty impressed after doing some research on the amaze..

being the owner of an inspire 4g, im a bit wary of HTC batteries/battery life ..so i too am looking forward to 'real world' testing of the amaze's battery..

i must say it looks like a great phone though.. i may actually reconsider upgrading to a gs2...

how does the screen compare to the galaxys amoled?

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    i dont believe that one bit @ Cultus, Because i have used one with the extended battery and i never get a full 24hours with moderate use and i bought the battery the same place u did.
    Just the same way we don't believe your iPhone stories...

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post

I been testing the battery for days. That is why I havent uploaded any video yet.

So far with same usage as my mytough 4G. I get 20 to 24 hours of use. I even use it more than my mytouch 4g.
    pictures, gaming, uploading to dropbox etc.

This is with no mods or custom roms. Loving the battery life so far

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Yep want a day use of your phone you have to get an extended battery day @ a half usage out of his extended battery full usage i dont believe that one bit @ Cultus, Because i have used one with the extended battery and i never get a full 24hours with moderate use and i bought the battery the same place u did.
    i will surely believe cultus over you any day. You tell some dry eye lie.

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    i must say, as somebody who voted galaxy nexus in your last thread..im pretty impressed after doing some research on the amaze..

being the owner of an inspire 4g, im a bit wary of HTC batteries/battery life ..so i too am looking forward to 'real world' testing of the amaze's battery..

i must say it looks like a great phone though.. i may actually reconsider upgrading to a gs2...

how does the screen compare to the galaxys amoled?
    The battery life is great I must say.

Having them side to side the galaxy has better black. I like the higher res of the amaze 4g.
    Last edited by Cultus; Feb 5, 2012 at 01:03 PM.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

HV I have no reason to concoct stories about any matter relating to technology. After all I am loyal to no brand or company. I will always give my experience. So far based on my usage patterns, I get 2 Days using my 1900 mah battery and that's light usage. With Heavy use I get a FULL DAY my phone comes off charger by 8:30am everyday sometimes a little earlier if I am not lazy. It goes back on charge by 11pm 12am the latest at nights before I retire. Believe whatever you want to, I don't care. Battery life on Android is no more horrid than it is on the iPhone 4 & 4S. At least we have the option to quickly and easily change or upgrade our batteries for Better performance when compared to your iPhone.

Another batter update.

Took it off charge 8:45pm last night.

Was playing gun brothers, showing vlingo to my friends, taking lots of pictures (uploaded to dropbox instantly), light browsing, light fb usage and lots of text messaging.

I put it on the charger 1:20om today. Approximately 17 hrs.

I am happy.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality